Prologue

(Ah...Yaoi hour. Sorry, couldn't help myself.)

(Y/N) was bored. He was laying down on his sister's bed and was just chilling. His sister was playing a hit game for girls like her. That game was called "LOVE LOVE BOYS"

"LOVE LOVE BOYS" Is a Yaoi visual novel where many boys fall in love with the main protagonist Alexis, who is a boy. It could be seen as an ecchi/sex game cause there are sex scenes.

Though (Y/N) didn't care for the game. Wasn't his type of game. He was more of an action type of boy. He wasn't interested in visual novels in the slightest.

His sister was sitting down at her computer giggling and blushing.  Once a character appeared on the screen she squealed.

"KYAAAA!~ HE'S SO HANDSOMEE!" She said with a squeal. She looked behind her and at her brother who was currently, playing on the phone.

"Brother! You HAVE to play this game! The male characters are so handsome and so gorgeous!~" she said.

[Y/N] didn't bother to look at her. "No. I don't like to play visual novel games. It's not my style! Just like how you don't like my action games — I don't like your visual novels."

"But brother! I know you'll love it. Many boys are playing this game as well. Come on, you're already gay. You might as well play.. I know you'll get hooked." She tried to persuade him into playing.

"I said no. I don't do all that reading shit. Besides. I maybe gay but I still won't play a visual novel game. I don't care how much you try to beg or persuade. It's just not happening. Now leave me alone, sis. I'm trying to play Genshin Impact." (Y/N) Said.

"Why don't you want to play a visual novel game?" The sister asked. "what's so bad about it."

"I detest visual novels. The plot sometimes doesn't even make any sense. So like, so many potholes, so many moments I won't even care about. It's like...watching a movie that's so boring and not interesting even while it's boring, The plot is all messed up." He said.

"That's.. not true! The plot in this game is amazing! I don't know what your talking about. It's actually top-tier I'd say next to Attack On Titan." She said.

"Really..? Next to Attack On Titan? That's where you think it belongs? Come on now sis, don't be delusional. You know that game is dog shit deep down. I even watched you play it for like 10 minutes and I got bored quickly." He said.

"What I need is something to give me a rush of dopamine. Something to get my adrenaline pumping and to satisfy my lust for action." He added.

The sister frowned. "You REALLLYY need to consider your choice in games. Those action games are going to ruin your dopamine to the point nothing will give you that rush anymore. So That's another reason I want you to try this Visual Novel. You might actually like it. It's something calm, more in the slice of life Category." She said softly.

"Besides bro, I guarantee you'll like some of these characters. You can count on my word. You know I'm always right~" She giggled.

[Y/N] rolled his eyes and just got off of Genshin Impact and cut off his phone. He got up from her bed and started walking towards the door.

"Whatever you say. I'm going to bed. I'm tired after grinding for Arlecchino." He left her room and went into his room.

The sister frowned. "I wish he would be more open towards visual novel games and give them a chance. Some are good and some are bad..but this one..I know hell love."

Then she realized. "Is he still holding hatred because of—"

(Y/N) was in his room. He was under the covers. His eyes grew heavier and heavier. Until he finally fell asleep.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

In a room a boy with purple hair could be seen sleeping in his bed. His alarm went off and he groaned and slowly woke up.

He rolled out of bed and turned off his alarm. Then this boy realized.

He never set an alarm.

The male looked at his hand, more especially his nails. He had black nail polish on.

"What the...-"

He snapped his head towards the mirror. He slowly walked up to it and when he got In front of it..He saw himself — his reflection.

He stared at his reflection for a hot minute before it finally settled in

That's when he let it out.

"AHHH! WHAT THE FUCK?!"