Chapter 15

"Kayden, have you seen the news?"This is what Carl said to Kayden while he was looking at his cellphone.

"What news?" Kayden frowned. It's early in the morning and Carl greeted him with some news on the internet. He's not really a fan of social networks and internets. He didn't find it interesting.

"Look, I'll send it to you." He then tap the share button to send the link of the news to Kayden.

Kayden's phone vibrate and saw that he already received what Carl sent. He opened it and saw his pictures together with Andy on the front page. Their eyes were sensored but you can literally tell it was Kayden at first glance. He clenched his fist in annoyance and almost throw his phone.

"Isn't that Ms. Jane?" Carl asked even though he knows the answer from the start.

Kayden just nodded and make a call. "I want you to delete those spreading news on the internet." His voice were penetrating and tight.

It's not that he wanted to hide Andy in the world but he wanted to protect Andy. After all, he has too many enemies waiting for his weakness. It's the same for Ray kidnapping Andy. He can't really be comfortable knowing that Ray is already dead, there are still people wanting him down.

After that one call, he made another call to Charlie."Find that reporter who posted that journal and teach him a lesson."

"Consider it done sir." Charlie answered on the other line.

"I can see that your head over heels in ms. Jane, does it means that there is really no chance between you and... Eli?" Carl is playing with his fingers when he asked this.

Kayden took a glance of Carl and answer honestly. "Eli became a part of me in the past, and I don't really want to look back right now. What's important to me is my now. My present."

"I know you liked Eli." Kayden suddenly disclose.

"W-what? H-How? I mean, why did you say that?" Carl was a bit startled, he never expected Kayden to know that.

"I'm not that numb. I can see how you look at her and care for her. I didn't said anything back then cause you're still my friend but now is different. I thanked you for staying as our good friend Carl." He then stand up and took his keys on the key holder while fixing up his suits and necktie.

"Are you going somewhere?" Asked Carl who is still in shock.

"Make my personal day as everyday, okay?" He reminded. "I still have some suitoring to do." He added in a low voice.

"Suitoring?" Carl thought. "Did I heard that right?" He murmured to himself.

In a cafe near Andy's house.

"I'm sorry for taking your time like this." Said Eli in an elegant manner.

Andy as a fan of Eli is blushing as she stares at her beautiful face and said "I-it's okay, if it's you Ms. Eli, I don't really mind." She smiled.

"It’s Elena for you." She said in a bit of annoyance.

Andy didn't quite understand what she meant because she know how a good person  Eli is. Based on the real novel, Eli is the most kind and good nature person so she said "But you told me once in the hospital that I can call you--" She didn't even finished her words because Eli cut her off.

"I changed my mind. It's Elena." She repeated.

"O-okay Ms. Elena" she complied.

"Is this you?" Elena didn't beat around the bush. She then showed her a screenshot of a news article.