Chapter 3

'Phone ringing'

"Who is it early in the morning???! Uggh, I wanna sleep more..." covering her face with pillow, Andy took her phone in annoyance and aswered the call without even looking at it.

"Good mor-"

"Who is it??! Can't you see just what time is it?" Andy's voice is a little sore since she just woke up.

"Hey sleepy head, it's already 9 o'clock you know?" The voice on the other line replied.

" 'yawn' it is still counted as morning brat." Andy retorted.

"Just what do you need calling me this early?" She added.

"I'm here to pick you up! Come on I'm outside." Said the other one on the call.

"You're saying you're here to pick me up, just who the hell are you?" Still, her voice is sore.

Rubbing her eyes, she looked at the phone screen and saw that the one on the phone was Dwayne.

"Jeez, you already forgot me? There's still a lot of things that we need to get to know each other right? Hurry up! I already talked about this to Aunt Claire... and... and for some reason they... look happy..." Right this moment, only one thing runs into Dwayne's mind.. and that is it's good that they are talking on the phone or else, Jane will see that he is blushing.

"Huh? The hell you're talking about?" Andy just can't understand what's that brat is talking about.

"Just hurry up sleepyhead! I'm hanging up okay? I'll just wait you here." And then he hanged up.

"Jeez.." yawning, Andy stretched her arms and began to stand up. She then headed to the shower since it looks that she doesn't have any choice.

After an hour, Andy showed up in a plain white T-shirt, a cap that fits perfectly with her small face, a skinny jeans and a rubber shoes.

"Take your time young lady." Smiling, Madame Claire gives Jane a double thumbs up and wink at her.

"That's making me cringe mom. Stop it." Andy glare at Madame Claire and headed outside.

Outside...

Dwayne were standing at the side of his car looking at his wrist watch.

"Why is she taking so much time?" He thought.

"Sorry for the wait, it's your fault to begin with. You didn't even tell me that we're going out today." Walking toward Dwayne, Andy spoke in her annoyance.

"G-good morning..." it's the only word that comes out on Dwaynes lips since the time that he looked at Jane's way, everything is in slow motion.

"What? Are we not going? What are you waiting for?" Andy.

He's too overwhelmed, he didn't even noticed that Jane is already sitted on the front seat.

"Oh.. S-sorry.." He immediately sat and started the engine.

"Slowpoke" Andy teased.

"I said I'm sorry... Jeez.." Feeling teased, Dwayne just scratched his head.

On the otherhand...

"Oh right, Mr. Freed already sent the location for your meet up." Looking at his phone, Carl then looked to Kayden waiting for his response.

"That old man, he surely knows how to irritate me." Kayden's lip twitch as he say this.

"Well, you can't blame him. Me too will be afraid if you asked me to meet in a private place. Hehe.." Carl teased.

"Shut up! You're noisy as usual." Kayden then stand up and fix his collar, straight to his necktie and suit.