19

u were sitting in ur new seat next to xiao waiting for the teacher to arrive. u looked over at xiao and saw him reading. u began to observe his face and he looked REALLY into the book. u wanted to know what all the hype was abt so u got closer to try to read his book as well. while reading, u saw xiao sideye u. u looked back at him. "ahahaha. cool book" u went back to ur original spot. "u can read, it's ok. i was just caught off guard" he moved his book in between the both of u. "nah, its ok. i'm probably just gonna stop reading after the first page." u said. "but u have good taste" u smiled. "thanks.." he mumbled. he moved the book back in front of him and began to read again.

u began to look around the classroom even though u already have daily for the whole school year. maybe there would be something new to see. as u were looking, u saw scara sitting next to that girl. it made u feel kinda weird. just scara being with a girl that isn't u or ur friends felt weird to u. u trusted ur friends bc they had completely different taste AND THEYRE UR BSFS. u noticed that the girl would try to start a conversation every chance she had. but scara being the emo that he is, ignored her or had very blunt responses. u were screaming on the inside bc of how loyal he was. or emo but loyal sounds better.

_____

it was abt 8 A.M and u were in the middle of language. the class where u sit next to xiao and have almost all ur friends in.

u weren't really paying attention or taking any notes bc u were deep into ur thoughts. scara was clearly hot but the reason no one wanted him was for his shitty personality. but if u started dating
him, that made him appear as datable. (mb if i mispelled). it showed that he actually had a real
personality other than the bully or emo.

u began to fight the evil in ur head. no one would try to steal him, right? and also, he wouldn't leave u for anyone else, right?

u began to gently hit ur head with ur hand to change topics. "are u ok?" xiao whispered. u looked at xiao and realized that u were actually doing it in person. "oh. it was an accident.. umm it actually helps ur hair grow." u nervously chuckled. "what?" he furrowed his eyebrows. "i saw it online, couldn't hurt to try yk?" u felt ur mouth begin to glitch. u were unconsciously smiling but wanted to keep a straight face. "ok..." u could tell that he was definitely suspicious abt u but he continued to write notes.

u began to calm down and thought that it was just in ur head. u were just having a bad day and that caused u to have these bad thoughts that were 100% NOT true.

u took a deep breath and looked over at scara across the room. when u looked at him, u saw him already staring at u. u smiled. u then proceeded to do multiple hearts with ur hands. u could tell that he started to get disgusted by his reactions until he flipped u off. ur jaw dropped. u took a sheet of paper out of ur notebook and drew a big mad emoji on it. u held it up
for scara to see. he began to squint his eyes to try to see what it was. when he did see it, he rolled his eyes.

a few seconds later, he opened his notebook and ripped out a page as well. he picked up his pencil and began to draw on it. when he was done, he held it up just like u did. it was a '😂' emoji.

u went from giggling to annoyed in one second. u put ur hand up and pulled out ur ring finger 🔥.  he rolled his eyes AGAIN like the sassy king he is (no.) until the girl next to him started to talk to him. u couldn't tell what she was saying but it definitely killed the vibe. he leaned back into his chair and began to chew his gum.

_____

scara was having a very entertaining and "relaxed" conversation with u until SOMEONE killed the mood. "can u pls stop? i don't mean to be rude but i can't focus.." she whispered to him. "oh. yeah mb" he said as he looked back at u once more before leaning into his chair.