08

after the fights

after the fights

after scara left to go walk around, you turned to mona for help. "mona, what the fuck just happened" you said. "i don't know, but i do know i have it on video" she said laughing to herself while replaying the video multiple times. you ran up to her and stole her phone from her "PLS NO MORE. that was way too embarrassing"

"HEY! MY PHONE!" she yelled trying to reach for it. "MONA! PLSS!!" you begged to her. "fine. i'm not deleting it but i won't watch it anymore" she said admitting defeat. "deal." you handed over her phone.

she grabbed her phone and made a run for it. "SIKE" she said laughing while running away. "fml" you said to yourself before chasing after her.

"MONA! PLS!" u yelled desperately. "COME AND GET IT!" she said running downhill. as she was running she swerved and went around someone. however, you were already sliding down and didn't have time to move. the further you were sliding down, you realized that it was scaramouche walking. you quickly tried to stop but couldn't. "WATCH OUT!" you yelled out to
him. he took out his headphones and turned around to see you heading directly towards him. his eyes grew and he tried to move out the way but he couldn't in time. before he knew it, you bumped into him making u both fall down.

as you were rubbing your head because of the pain you got from the fall, you heard someone laughing. you turned around and found mona laughing so hard while recording. "HAHAHAHAHAH! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!" she screamed with joy.

"what the fuck." scaramouche said. "IM SO SORRY!! I SWEAR THIS ISNT MY FAULT-"

"why do u keep following me" he asked with a disgusted look on his face and serious tone. "I WASNT FOLLOWING U!-" you said trying to explain yourself. "not just that, u keep trying to talk to me and get close to me, just stop. u don't wanna get close to me. u don't know what i've done." he said staring at you with blank eyes. you tried to say something but it just came out as a mumble. you were at a loss for words. how do you respond to that. "just stop." he repeated. after that, he just got up and left. he walked away again. u watched him walk away and just sat there. u were just trying to make friends. but for some reason, he stood out to you. were u sad? were u mad? u didn't know how to feel. it's not like you liked him or anything. but there was still a small aching in your heart.

_________________________________

when mona saw scaramouche walking away, she immediately turned to look at you and saw that you had a sad expression on your face. 'fuck no' she said in her head. she walked over to you and found u spacing out. "heyy.. are u ok? what just happened?" she asked you with a worried expression on her face.

you looked up at her and you didn't know what to say. you stayed quiet for a while until you finally spoke up "yeah, it's nothing.. i'm gonna go now, can u tell everyone bye for me?" you said while getting up. "yeah, but are u sure ur ok?" she asked again. "yeah, don't worry, imma go now. bye" you said before leaving. she watched you as you were walking away and she was pissed. not at  you but at someone else. she took out her phone and immediately called scaramouche.