Chapter 3 DNA Results/Meeting the teachers. Untitled Part 4

Brie Pov

It has been 2 days since we got the DNA test done so we should get the results back sometime today. I got to go sign Stacy, Emma, and Sky up at Alexis school. They do not know that they are going to school because they have been cyber school for years and Alexis has been their neighbor for years so that's how Stacy and Alexis became friends.

Stacy Pov

I was in my room watching Tv while feeding Tristyn and thinking about when the DNA results and then Brie walked in and said that I got to get ready because we are going to check out a school. Then Brie walked out and then I put Tristyn in her crib and then I got changed into my Gucci shirt and then I grabbed Tristyn out of her crib and put her on her changing table and changed her into her Gucci dress. Then I picked Tristyn up and walked downstairs. Then I went outside and opened the car door and put Tristyn in her carseat and buckled her in. Then I shut the door and opened the foot door and shut the door and then I buckled in. Then we pulled out of the driveway and drove to a school. Then I said/asked "This is Alexis school. Are we going to Alexis school?" then Brie said, "Yea and we are signing you guys up for this school and Stacy don't tell Alexis I want it to be a surprise her mom doesn't even know." I said "Ok" Well today is our tour around while meeting our teachers. We then got out of the car and brie grabbed the stroller and I got Tristyn out of her carseat and put her in the stroller because it has a carseat with it then walked in and walked to the office and the principal was waiting for us. Then she said "Hi My name is Mrs. Moore, and I am the principal. We don't have any kids here today because it is our Wellness Wednesday. We have them every Wednesday." Then we started walking to the 3rd grade area for Sky. Then we walked into Miss Siwa's room and went up to her desk and she looked up and said\asked "Hi Mrs. Moore, What are you doing here?" She said, "you are going to have a new student tomorrow and her name is Sky." Then Miss Siwa walked up to Sky who was hiding behind me because she is shy. I was surprised when she was not shy around the Bella family. Miss Siwa asked, "why is she hiding behind you?" Then I said, "She is really shy, and she always hides behind me when she is shy." Then she said "ok"Then I turned around and got down to Sky's level and said, "Sky its ok this is your teacher Miss Siwa you will be with her in the morning for Homeroom and ELA and you will be in here for dismiss I will come and pick you up after my classes every day." Then Sky said, "ok and Hi Miss Siwa." Then we found out where Sky sits in class and what she will be learning about in ELA and then we went to her next class, Miss Rogers. We went into Miss Rogers' class and went up to Miss Rogers and Sky ran behind my leg again and Miss Rogers bent down and then said, "Hi my name is Miss Roger I am your math teacher." Then sky said, "ok I'm Sky '' Then we found out where Sky sits in class and what she will be learning about in Math. Then we want to go meet Emma and my teachers which are Miss Sally who is the math teacher, Miss Abby who is the ELA teacher, Mrs. Rogers who is the Social Studies teacher, Mr. Rogers who is the Science teacher and then Mrs. Wonder who is the Art\Technology teacher. Then we walked out the school doors and then went to the car and Emma wanted to put Tristyn in her car seat and I said that she can. Then we all got in the car and drove to Jada's Jazz Cafe and picked up our food that we ordered and went home. When we got home, I gave Brie the food so I could get Tristyn out of the car. When we got inside, I took Tristyn out of her carseat and took her upstairs and put her in her crib because she was asleep. Then I walked downstairs and went to the table and ate my food and then I want back upstairs and called Forrest (Tristyn's Father)

S- Stacy

F-Forrest

F- Hi

S- Hi how are u.

F- I'm good u.

S- I'm good u.

F- what are u doing.