Chapter 2 The shopping trip\getting a DNA test done.

Stacy Pov

I woke up at 7 in the morning and got ready for the day. Then Trisyn woke up crying, so I got her out of the crib, and I got her ready for the day. Then I got my phone off the charger and went downstairs at 7:30. When I got downstairs Brie was there talking to Nikki, JJ (her brother), and Kathy (her mom). I walked into the living room, and I said/asked "Good morning, Brie. Can you hold Tristyn while I make her a bottle and food for everyone?" she said, "Yes I can and by the way This is my mom Kathy and my brother JJ." I said, "I know because I watch Total Bella's." Brie said "oh" then Kathy asked "Who is this?" and Brie said, "Remember when I said I wanted to adopt kids, so I called my friend Ava and she said she didn't know anyone at the time but then she showed up last night with 3 kids and their names are Stacy, Emma Stacy's twin sister, Sky their younger sister and Tristyn is Stacy's kid." then Kathy said, "yea I remember now and nice to meet you." I said, "Nice to meet you two." I then walked to the kitchen and started the oven so I could make hash browns. Then I made Tristyn her bottle and walked back into the living room and gave Brie the bottle and asked, "Who's all wants hash browns?" Brie said "Me, Mom, JJ, and Nikki." I said "ok" Then I walked back to the kitchen and put 8 hash browns on a pan and put it in the oven. Then I made eggs. Then I made scrambled and dippy eggs. Then I made Waffles, sausage and bacon. Then I pulled out the hash browns and put them on the oven and pulled out the plates because the cubits are labeled, and I set up everyone's plate and then I put the plates on the table. Then I walked into the living room and said "The food is done, and everyone's plate is set up and is on the table. All you have to do is put syrup on the waffles." Brie said, "ok and you did not have to do all that." I said, "I'm used to doing everything in my old house." Then Brie said,'' Well in this house you don't have to do everything." I said, "ok thanks I'm going to wake up Emma and Sky and lay Tristyn in her crib since she is asleep." Brie said" ok" I walked into Emma and Sky room.

Then I  went to Sky's side and shook her, and she woke up and went and jumped on Emma's bed and Emma woke up and I said, "get changed because breakfast is ready and is on the table

Then I went to Sky's side and shook her, and she woke up and went and jumped on Emma's bed and Emma woke up and I said, "get changed because breakfast is ready and is on the table." They said "ok" Then i walked out of the room and waited for them then they came out of the room, and we all walked downstairs and into the kitchen and we sat down and started eating Then i said "Kathy and JJ this is my twin sister Emma and my little sister Sky." They said, "nice to meet you guys." Then I asked "Brie, can I have a sleepover here tonight with Alexis (Stacy's Best Friend)?" She said, "Yes but I have to meet her and her parents." Then I said, "Alexis mom is your best friend Ava and Alexis was there when you met with all of us." Then Brie said "Ok." Then I went up to my bedroom.

" Then I went up to my bedroom