chapter : 6 ~ Engagement

Heyy orchids i hope u all are doing well.

Enjoyy

__________________________________________

I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings
Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want, and
I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this
Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want
In paper rings, in picture frames, in dirty dreams
Oh, you're the one I want
In the winter, in the icy outdoor pool
When you jumped in first, I went in too
I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Which takes me back
To the color that we painted your brother's wall
Honey, without all the exes, fights, and flaws
We wouldn't be standing here so tall, so

__________________________________________

Perivous

They nodded tiredly and moved towards their rooms.

_________________________________________

{ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕 }

Next morning, everyone was awake except for Hitarth.

Harsh: So, kids, today is the engagement, is everyone ready?!

Eesha: Yes, mosa ji, everyone is ready. We just don't know about the decorations because Hitarth was supposed to handle that. But the rings have arrived, and all the guest rooms are ready. She said, smiling.

Deepak (Hitarth's father): Is that punk still sleeping?!

Eesha smirked, unnoticed by everyone, and said: Yes, Papa ji, he is still sleeping. I tried very hard to wake him up, but he shouted at me and kicked me out of the room. He pretended to be upset.

Deepak: I'll tell him now, it's not respectful to shout at his wife.
He said angrily.

Yeshna pulled Eesha's ear and said: Eesha, tell the truth to uncle, otherwise... She said, glaring at her.

Eesha: Oh, okay, sister-in-law, calm down, I'll tell him. Actually, Papa ji, hehehe, umm, hehehe... She chuckled nervously.

Yeshna pulled her ear even tighter and said: Hurry up and speak!

Eesha :ActuallyPapajimeinmazakkarrahithi.AisakuchnahihaisaarakaamhogayahaiaurHitarthnemereuparnahichillayanahmujheroomsenikala. She said in one breath.

Everyone looked at her weirdly and said: We knew Hitarth is crazy, but we didn't know his wife is also crazy.

Eesha: Hawww, how can you say that? She said, fake sobbing.

Deepak: Beta, ignore them and tell us what did that punk do?

Eesha: Actually Papa ji, mein mazak kar rahi thi, aisa kuch nahi hai. Sara kaam ho gaya hai aur Hitarth ne mere upar nahi chillaya, na hi mujhe room se nikala. She said, playing with her fingers.

Deepak: Acha acha, koi nhi par tumne jhoot kyu bola? He said, looking at her.

Eesha: Hehe, Papa ji, I just wanted him to get scolded by someone. She said, looking down.

Mansi: Oh, look at this shameless girl, she's lying just to get her husband scold. I don't know what kind of upbringing her parents gave her. She said, looking at Eesha with a disgusted face.

Eesha looked down while crying.

Everyone was about to say something but Hitarth came while saying.

Hitarth :- Mausi ji apko meri biwi ke sanskaro ki chinta karne ki jarurat nhi jaisi bhi hai meri biwi hai aur mein bolna chahunga ap meri biwi se dur rahe toh hi acha hai warna kya pta aj yha pe kisi lash mile aur ap bol rahi thi meri biwi ke maa baap ne sanskar nhi dia agar meri biwi ke andar Sanskar nhi hote na toh wo apko ek minute mein chup kar deti par uske sanskaro ne usa rok lia aur apne usa shameless bhi bola par apne apna ap ko dekha hai ? ap apni beti ki shaadi bs ek choti is business deal ke lia kara rahi ho....agar simple words mein bolu toh apni beti ko bech rahi ho aur ye janke bhi ki wo kisi aur ye pyaar karti hai.