Chapter : 3 ~ Shaadi ki tiyari.

Heyyyyyy maggie gang i hope apko Chapter pasand aye...
______________________________________

{ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕 }

The girls had woken up and were preparing breakfast after freshening up, but the boys hadn't woken up yet, so Yeshna said to Eesha...

Yeshna: "Eesha please ja ke check karo boys uth gaye ya nhi"

Eesha: Okay, bhabhi, I'll go.

Eesha went towards the boys' room... she knocked on the door twice, but there was no response, so she opened the door and saw that everyone was already ready...
Eesha said to herself, "ye sabh toh phele se hi ready hai mein faltu mein ayi..

( "Everyone is already ready, I came here for no reason." )

Hitarth said, What? I didn't hear you properly, tell me what you said.

Eesha: I was just saying that you all should come downstairs as breakfast is ready. She said with a forced smile.

Hitarth: No, no, you said something else.

Eesha: No, I didn't say anything... even if I did, what does it matter to you?

Hitarth: I have to know coz, you're my wife- I mean, what I mean is, if you said something about my family, it must mean something to me.

Eesha: Keep quiet, you're talking too much, just come downstairs.

Hitarth :- you--- Aditya cut him off

Aditya: Both of you stop arguing and let's go have breakfast. Aditya said in his cold, dominating voice.

Hitarth said to himself, upon hearing his voice, anyone would freeze after hearing.......he's like a walking freezer.

Eesha had heard him, she said,
Eesha: Aditya bhai, Hitarth is saying that you- Hitarth interrupted her by putting his hand over her mouth and said, "Bhai, I wasn't saying anything, let's all go for breakfast, bhabhi ,shini and Anchal must be waiting."

Aditya glared at Hitarth and asked Eesha, "What did he say?"

Eesha: Bhai, I was just joking, he didn't say anything. She said nervously.

Aditya: Oh, okay.

Eesha: Come on, it's getting late, the sisters-in-law must be waiting.

Everyone went downstairs.

{  𝙃𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙋𝙊𝙑 }

Why did she save me? Does she love me? It can't be, but what if it is? Ugh. Well, let's see about that later, for now, let's go downstairs im so hungry.

After reaching the dining room, I went to Yeshna bhabhi and Vanaya bhabhi and said, "Gooooooooooooooooooood Morning, bhabhiii ."