Chapter I

"Liz I swear if you open that door I will kill you," Matthew shouted at me making me laugh.

And knowing me I opened the door.

And in ran the 'beast' as he called it. Black fur, sharp claws and teeth describe the 'beast' pretty well.

And by beast I mean puppy.

Matthew hates puppies for some unknown reason. But loves big dogs.

We met a year back. I found him walking around with tears falling down his face. His coven kicked him out for being gay.

Dicks.

But we became friends. Two witches that are best friends!

His coven has the power. To effect the mind. That includes reading it, seeing memories, destroying memories or making them see stuff.

Where I can make powerful barriers and seal stuff shut.

Both pretty rare.

Together we can be so powerfull but we just wanna have fun!

Where I had a necklace that I intended on getting back he has a ring. He can't deal his power in it but the ring has power to start with.

"Liz get the beast out of here! We need to go!" he screamed as he stood on the table.

Laughing at him I placed the puppy outside and walked to him only to get a slap to the back of the head.

Pouting at him, "Was that really needed?" frowned at him.

He smiled sweetly at me and nodded running out of the door almost falling down in the proses.

I laughed at him and I walked out and we took off to the car. I saw him in the drivers seat so I let him drive as I sat next to him.

He pulled out and drove to town.

Singing like crazy people we drive to the place I never wanted to return to. My old pack.

I built a new live. And I on keeping it. That's why I need to get my necklace back and keep living.

You see we made a few enemies a month back where we killed a rogue that raped a woman and apparently he was running a so called 'pack' made up of rogues.

Now they are after us.

No matter what we do they find us. Their reach of information is shocking. When we get my necklace we get to start over without worry.

We have a plan and it will involve the Alpha king. We intend to wipe out most rogues in this country.

And to do that we need my necklace a d the power it holds.

I know it still is at the pack where I left it. I can feel it in that area. Knowing when I take it the border spell will me broken but I do t give a shit.

I cared to much for a man that never loved me back as I did him.

"I hope you know that this will be rough. They won't just give back the necklace knowing it protects them," Mathew said.

I looked out the window and nodded my head knowing he wouldn't see.

With a heavy sigh I try to keep my mind off of it.

"You still need to find yourself a man, buddy," I smirked at Mathew. He blushed. "I know you like a big and strong man. With a huge di-" he slapped my head.

"Shut up!" he blushed like crazy.

Smirking I laughed at him.

I know his type and his fetishes. And he can be so weird.