Chapter 3

My eyelids flutter as I struggle to regain consciousness. My head feels heavy, and my thoughts are muddled in a hazy fog. Slowly, the world around me begins to come into focus. I blink against the harsh glare of the overhead light, my eyes adjusting to the sterile brightness of the room.

Awareness floods back to me, and panic surges through my veins. Where am I? The last thing I remember is running into the bathroom. But now, I find myself in this empty, white space, with no memory of how I got here.

Pushing myself up from the cold, hard floor, my muscles protest with every movement. I wince as a sharp pain throbs behind my temples, evidence of whatever drug the old lady administered to me.

Taking stock of my surroundings, I realize I'm in a small, featureless room. The walls, floor, and ceiling are all painted a blinding shade of white, devoid of any decoration or distinguishing marks. A single overhead light casts harsh shadows, illuminating the stark emptiness of my prison.

"Hello?" I call out, my voice echoing off the walls. "Is anyone there?"

But there's no response, only the eerie silence of the empty room.

Frantically, I begin to pace back and forth, my mind racing with questions and fear. How did I end up here? What does that woman want with me? And most importantly, how am I going to escape?

With each passing moment, the walls seem to close in around me, suffocating me with their oppressive whiteness. My breath comes in shallow gasps as I fight against the rising tide of panic threatening to overwhelm me.

But amidst the fear, a flicker of determination ignites within me. I refuse to give up without a fight. I will find a way out of this white prison, no matter what it takes.

Gritting my teeth, I begin to search the room with renewed intensity, scouring every inch for any sign of an escape route. I run my hands along the walls, feeling for any hidden seams or secret passages, but find nothing.

As minutes turn into hours, my desperation grows, my hope dwindling with each futile attempt to find a way out. But just as I'm on the verge of despair, my searching hands brush against something—a small, inconspicuous button set into the wall.

Heart pounding with newfound excitement, I press the button, half expecting nothing to happen. But to my surprise, I hear a faint click, followed by the sound of machinery whirring to life somewhere in the room.

With bated breath, I watch as a section of the wall opposite me begins to slide silently upwards, revealing a narrow passage beyond. Without hesitation, I dart towards the opening, my heart racing with adrenaline-fueled anticipation.

The passage stretches out before me, its walls lined with rows of blinking lights and humming machinery. I hesitate for a moment, uncertain of what lies ahead, but the promise of freedom spurs me onward.

Step by step, I make my way through the labyrinthine corridors, my senses on high alert for any sign of danger. But as I venture deeper into the unknown, I can't shake the feeling that I'm being watched, that every shadow holds a hidden threat.

Finally, after what feels like an eternity of twists and turns, I emerge into a larger chamber, its walls lined with rows of monitors and computer consoles. And there, seated at the center of the room, is Dr.lady herself, a sinister smile playing at the corners of her lips.

"Nico, my dear boy," Mrs. Dr lady purrs, rising from his seat to greet me. "So glad you could join us."

My blood runs cold as I realize the true extent of her deception. I've been lured into this trap, drugged and imprisoned for some twisted purpose known only to him.

But I refuse to be intimidated. Drawing upon every ounce of courage within me, I face her with steely resolve.

"What is this place?" I demand, my voice trembling with anger and fear. "What do you want from me?"

She chuckles darkly, her old eyes gleaming with malice.

"All in good time, my boy," she replies, her tone dripping with menace. "All in good time."

And with that cryptic promise hanging in the air, I brace myself for whatever horrors lie ahead, determined to uncover the truth and reclaim my freedom, no matter the cost.

A/N : I will be trying to post every Friday after today so hang tight as I figure out my schedule!!!

                                                                                                     -Mateo