WINTER SOLSTICE PT.1

A/N in the end of chapter <3 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was sat on the dinner table with Zuko and Iroh, Zuko casually talking about the Avatar. "There really can't be any signs of him. He is flying with a ten ton flying bison. I don't think he is that hard to be spotted." I said. "Actually," a man carrying fish on his place interrupted, "The avatar has been spotted on Kyoshi Island." he informed us placing the plate on the table. 

"The Avatar's on Kyoshi Island?" Zuko repeated out loud getting up. "Uncle ready the rhinos. He is not getting away from me this time." He ordered leaving the dining room. "Are young going to finish that?" Iroh asked, causing me to chuckle. Zuko turned around grabbing the fish. "I was saving it for later!" he left the room. I chuckled at Iroh's pouty face and kept on eating my lunch. 

After eating, I decided to head back to my chambers. Opening the door I found 

After a while of travelling we finally arrived at Kyoshi Island and we were now docking at the shore. I was climbing a rhino, when Zuko picked me up and placed me on the floor again. "Where do you think you are going?" He asked me and I crossed my arms. "Umh whith you?" I stated the obvious. "You can't come with it's dangerous." I just rolled my eyes. "Here we go again. I'm coming with. Whether you like it or not." I stated looking up at him. "Fine but you are gonna ride with me so you don't do anything stupid." he gave in grumpily. 

"So I don't do anything stupid? Please we both know I'm the one getting you out of trouble." I smirked. Getting on the rhino, after Zuko who was pouting, like a spoiled kid. We stood in front of the ship's door, which opened as soon as she docked. "I want the avatar alive." Zuko ordered his men and the rhinos started moving towards the town. 

We came to a halt in the entrance of the town which looked abandoned, no person in sight. "Come out avatar. You can't hide from me forever." Zuko shouted out to the empty town. "Find him." Zuko ordered, his men who started looking for him through the houses. 

All of a sudden some girls jumped from the rooms and attacked the sholdiers with their fans. Kyoshi warriors. I didn't think they were still a thing and I didn't even think I'd have to fight one. Even with the advantage of the rhinos, the warrior's seemed to put up a great fight. Zuko blasted fire at one warrior emerging towards us and then used the rhino's tail to kick her off. He sent another blast her way but another warrior saved her. 

I looked up seeing another warrior jumping from a roof and took Zuko down with her. I also jumped the warrior opening my flask. Two warriors cornered Zuko and two came my way. I bending the water over my shoulders and behind my back and separated the water in half sending them as two blasts in each warrior pushing them on the floor. At the same time Zuko took down the other two warriors with a fire kick. 

"Nice try avatar, but these little girls can't save you." Zuko shouted. Right at that moment the kid decided to make an entrance. "Hey, over here!" he called, stuff in hand. "Finally" Zuko muttered and attacked the kid using his fire. The avatar dogded the attacks and then using some fans from the floor he pushed Zuko away with a big force, sending him flying in a house.  Then using his stuff he flew away before I could stop him. 

Some more warriors came towards me and one of them her fan at me with force and i burned it down with a fire kick. Then I did a flip this time bending water with my foot and wiping all four of them away, throwing them on the floor. My attention was brought to the sky bison who ascended and started flying away. "Go back to the ship! Don't loose sight of them!" My friend shouted and the sholdiers complied, all of us getting on on rhino.