Chapter 2

Wessel Nijman's Point of View

28th September 2023

TW: Swearwords

I opened my eyes and sat up slowly. Where the fuck am I? I blinked frantically, trying to recall what happened yesterday. I suddenly felt a shiver down my spine as I realised that I wasn't wearing a shirt. My breath quickened for a few seconds, before I had to make myself calm down a bit. I flinched as I realised that I wasn't alone right now. I slowly turned and looked over at the sleeping Filipino. Shit... that's right... I fell asleep in his room yesterday... I felt my body shake slightly, and I gently removed the blanket. I stood up, and almost fell down. I leaned onto the wall, trying to steady myself a bit. I looked down on my absolutely pathetic body. I hate it... I hate everything about it. I bit my lip in frustration as I looked around. I eventually found the t-shirt that I had been wearing yesterday, and put it on. I felt my back bump into the wall, and I slid down to the floor. My hands were shaking uncontrollably, and my breath unsteady. My hands placed themselves on my head, and I felt my nails dig into my skin. W- what if he saw something...? What if he-- Wait... how did I end up without a shirt on...? I felt my eyes widen as that thought hit me. I would NEVER take my shirt off in front of someone willingly. He must have done it then... why...? I slowly moved a hand down and in under my shirt. I moved it around my waist until I felt the uneven spot on it. I cut very VERY rarely, when I do- or did, it was if what they did was REALLY bad. They... they are the worst things that has ever happened to me... But I can't do anything, but try to make up excuses to stay away from them. My eyes were tightly shut, and I felt a tear threaten to come out, at the thought of some of the things that they've done to me. I can't let anyone see me this way. Especially not Rusty, he's gonna think that I'm a weak person... I can't let him know about this side of me... I can't let him know about my personal life. I flinched roughly as I felt a hand on my back. I looked up and saw Rusty staring worriedly at me. I pulled away roughly and wiped my tear. I stood up and took a few steps away from him. Rusty sighed and got up as well. "What's up with you?" he asked sounding a bit confused and annoyed. I tried my best to stand up straight, but I slipped slightly and almost fell, only being able to stand by holding onto the wall. My heart skipped a beat as I did. "Hey." he said a he quickly placed a hand on my waist. My eyes widened in horror as my heart picked up a pace. I once again pulled away, this time falling in the process. I felt with a thud, and then the room became dead silent. "Don't touch me," I said with the toughest tone I could. "please..." I whispered, kind of hoping he wouldn't hear how pathetic I was. I got halfways up when I slipped. I fell down and my head hit the floor, really hard, and everything went black.