Hanya - Devil in disguise

Request - no - I know I have a Hanya request but I want to write that a bit later, I'll do it, this is just my own two ideas meshed into one.

(Y/N) - Randomly created tho since it is not a request.

p.s. I don't know much about this lady so deal with it.

 4341 words

---------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

"Good job, as quick as usual." Being basically a robot deprived Xueyi from the smile she wanted to give back as her sister's words and so she just nodded.

Ever since the creation furnace had been broken open their jobs as a judge of the ten-lords commission had doubled, maybe tripled, even with the help of the trailblazer and their little ghost hunting team.

"Only because of you, able to track them down so fast, I'll head to Fyxestroll garden's to seal it." Xueyi said, holding the gourd containing the heliobus in it.

"Right, I'll have a look around here to be sure everything is in order."

But compared to what she said it was almost like she was waiting for the other spiritfarers and judges to leave, walking more to the a secluded area.

"My aeons, that was a close one." An echoed ethereal voice whispered to her with a far off giggle.

"Did I not tell you to be careful?" The judge asked the flickering blue-green light that made itself known, bouncing around her before, in a flash of light that made her squint, there stood a cheeky looking specter.

"You could take that advice for yourself." The woman said, tapping her high heel on the ground, raising a brow at Hanya. "If I hadn't acted out, you'd have been flung into the wall by Balinx, it would have stung on your clean record wouldn't it?"

Hanya sighed even if she didn't really need it.

Technically this bothersome heliobus was correct... She had put down her guard too fast and the possessed vidyadhara had almost gotten to her before her not so own instincts roundhoused his ass into unconscious.

Well... Heliobus is a strong word, this one was actually the closest to the thing that street performer girl called ghost.

It was a long dead foxian judge of the ten-lords commission but she was not like the other spirits in Fyxestroll garden, she outright behaved like heliobi when they were not the same entities.

And... Hanya was being extremely selfish in hiding her, having known her a long ago, when alive, and just... She is no true heliobi so she is not about to let the other judges treat her as such.