8) Sorry

Thank you for your kind words guys🙏🏽😊.
Happy reading.

(TW: Mention of Attempt Rape and Child abuse)

Porsche's POV:

     This bastard Tawan turned me into a Volcano that's ready to erupt anytime for the past one week. Luckily he had to visit some relatives so he moved to Chiang Mai. He is dead if I meet him again.

      I came out of my bathroom after a refreshing bath. Argh I needed this to relax myself. I looked at myself in the mirror. My wound is getting better now. I touched my chest where Kinn's name is engraved. How long it's gonna take for the scars to fade. I don't want this I hate seeing his name on me. It makes me feel like a prisoner. I am not his pet. I heard a knock on my door. Who could be this? I went to the door and asked who it was? I relaxed knowing it's Pete. I opened the door for him. Pete looked at the scar on my chest as soon as he entered my room. I rolled my eyes and went back to get dressed. "Wow Porsche your back muscles are more toned now, That tattoo looks more sexy now" Pete said and winked at me. I know he is trying to change the topic. I threw the towel that's tied around my waist forcefully towards him. I aimed it to hit him but he caught it mid air. "Shia Porsche, shameless go cover yourself with something" Pete shouted at me for being naked in front of him. "Why! I have seen Chay naked! Can't you see me bastard?" I Bickered back. "Ok ok go get ready we will be late I came here to check since it's your first day as a bodyguard"Pete said with a smile.
"Are you for real I have been Tawan's bodyguard for the past one week" I said with a little bit of annoyance. "It's not the same. Anyways get ready soon " Pete said. "Wait Pete what's that on your lips why is it swollen?" I asked him while dressing up. I didn't notice it at first. "Ahhhh that...that... I bit my lips yesterday! I was really hungry! you know my appetite right! That's fine now! You get ready soon I am out bye" He rushed out of my room while explaining to me. Something is suspicious. Does he have a girlfriend now!? Is he keeping secrets with me. Aii Pete! I am not leaving this wait until the auction is over.

     Vegas was waiting there for us to join when we reached the venue.It's a painting exhibition. We are here mainly because of Vegas. I heard He is more into art stuff from Pete. I don't get him. What is with him. I am really trying hard to understand this painting standing in front of it for the past 15 mins. All I can see is some paints have been thrown and scribbled here and there. But Vegas is looking at it amazed Weirdo!. There is a bidding auction as well. Kinn and Vegas sat in the allotted place for them. All of us bodyguards were in position. Kinn turned back and looked at me from his place. I averted my face from him. It's been a while but I am not yet ready to face that bastard.

      The bidding started. I am going crazy!!! Lakhs!! Why the fuck they are spending somuch on these paintings!! I am already thinking about starting to paint.I guess it's easy all I have to do is spatter some paints. Should have found this before itself. Should I resign and start painting already! Is that a good way to escape Kinn. I startled when my waki takki screamed. This Bastard Big! Can't he leave me to be peaceful for a sec. "What?"I asked in annoyance. "I have already repeated twice to get some water for Khun Kinn." Big scolded me. "Bring him water yourself, loyal dog". I can hear Big's angry noise. Arm and Pol started laughing at my statement. I ordered a sealed water bottle from the bar stall and took it to Kinn. I can sense his gaze on me like a laser yet I did meet his eyes. I put the water bottle on the table and turned to return to my place when someone stopped me. I turned back to see Kinn holding me from going back. I twisted my hand to release from his hold. Fuck why is he so strong. He asked me to guard him near his seat. I looked around. Vegas smiled at us. I really don't want to make a scene right now. I stood there silently. After a couple of mins Pete came there and stood on the other side. Guess he heard our commotion. Thank you bro. Vegas finally brought a portrait of a naked man who is lying down side words, the position of the legs hide his private part and his eyes were tied. This portrait resembles someone! Who is it! Petite... cute...I can't guess correctly but it's very familiar to someone I have seen. It's all in black and white except for the blindfold. It's red. There were so many competitors for this painting Vegas brought this for 100 million baht. Crazy!!!