2) The New Heir

TW: Mention of blood, Little violence.

Kinn's POV :

     Porsche a boy who I rescued a month ago. I found him on the river near my safehouse, drowning and shouting for help

    I pounded to rescue him without a second thought.I brought him safely to the shore to find my bodyguards Ken and Big panicking. There isn't a need for me to jump,there are
many bodyguards still acted out of instinct.

       I took him to our hospital. I already gave him a proper first aid he was breathing yet unconscious so I rushed to the hospital.

  I have an important business tour for a month and I have to leave so I asked Thakhun to take him in his wings. Guess he is happy. He's generous giving mama's care for the pity boy.

    It became my night routine to watch Porsche from the recorded cctv footages. He is clumsy. He enjoys the stay here. He did all the chores given to him. I liked watching him. He always acts strong which makes him cute.
His face brightens up every time he's with his nong Chay.

   I checked his background. Of course I don't allow anyone around my family without proper digging. Porsche Pachara Kittisawat
17 years old boy and his 15 year old brother Porschay Pichaya Kittisawat. They lost their parents two years ago in an accident. They owned a Car manufacturing business and it all went in a veil after their parents death. His uncle Arit used him, made him work double than his actual age to gamble.

    I unusually slept well watching him do silly things, his little dance when mopping the floor,his activeness. Him doing dump things at times made me laugh, a real one.

    I am reaching Thailand tonight and already made an order to make special dinner for my likings. I miss Thai foods.

     When I came home I went straight to see Porsche.I reached the staff building. I noticed Porsche going into staff dinning. His hair is damp. I can remember his Tan skin and silky hair on my lap. I went near him.

   As clumsy as always he wasted my white shirt with curry. It's hot. Ken reached me immediately to clean the mess. Big was about to punish the apologizing Porsche.I stopped him.

   He looked like a scared kitten,Cute.
I told him to eat and came back to my room to change.

   I checked the cctv, He was talking to himself maybe scolding himself hahaha.
.
.
.

    I stood in front of the mirror and checked my outfit. I have been prepared for this day from my childhood. I have taken over my family's business three years ago. Today I'll be officially the heir of Theerapanyakul family.I have been raised to be the heir.

  Powerful men, Politics, Business men, Mafias of Thailand were invited to the party. It's going to be a grand occasion. People with fake smiles will drool over me to make partnership with me today. I may expect an alliance section as well bullshit.

    Securities were made tight. No outsider can enter the Theerapanyakul's party. I personally checked everything. I can't make any mistakes. A man who is going to rule the business and mafia world of Thailand can't make mistakes. I will take Theerapanyakul to the next level where nobody can touch us.

     Dad announced me as the new heir of Theerapanyakul. Thakhun my elder brother never cared about buisness and Kim made his plan to escape from here. I am the only hope for my dad. I am loyal to him. My family comes first over anything.

       I gave my prepared speech and everyone applauded. The party started. Foods and drinks were served. Uncle Kan came and congratulated me. Vegas and Macua was there too. Vegas congratulated me politely I know he is putting up the act of being polite.

     Vegas is the only close friend I have. I have Time and Tae but Vegas is my Cousin, my blood so I trust him more. We have been trained together. Faced all the struggles together. Vegas is the only person who can take over me. We work together to uplift our family.

    Vegas' father is abusive. He wants him to be the most powerful man, to be the next Heir but he never wanted this place. We have our family politics as well but every one must listen to the Head. I no longer allow Uncle Kan to abuse Vegas. Vegas is powerful but he can never raise against his father. He is scared the table would turn to his Nong Macua so he kept silent.

    I was having a drink with the Ceo of a shipping company Maria and her father. She is young and energetic. Her father is making a very good move to make an alliance with her. Maria is not my type. I am into men. Except Dad, Uncle and Macua we all are into men. This is such a waste of time. But I need to make a deal with him. I need him to extend my shipping business. So I am giving one of my best fake smiles.

      I heard people shouting and hustling. A bodyguard rushed towards me reporting a shoot out on the backyard. I expected this. I know this is just a sign of disapproval from rivals.

      I went to the sight and a man was captured by my guards. I dragged him to the main hall. I am so sure the man behind this little drama is here now. This is the exact time to show everyone that there are no objections against Theerapanyakul.I calmly took my favourite pocket knife and stabbed his shoulder, his scream filled the entire hall. I got the whole attention. I dragged the knife till his elbow. The hall was filled with his  scream. He lost his conscious. I signalled Pete to take him.

    I asked everyone to continue their party. It's just normal for everyone here. Little Blood won't take away anyone's appetite of our world.

     I went up to clean myself and change.I found Porsche trembling at the corner of the steps huddling his legs tight.

     Fuck! I forgot Porsche is here. I can say he is terrified from the way his eye widen when he spotted me.

________________________________________

Hi peeps,
    Hope you enjoy reading this ff. At first I thought abt keeping this story out of the Mafia world and blood.But I am can't. I am already into the Mafia world and no going back for me either.

Comments are welcomed. So I can rectify.