The First Time She Met Me

Y/N point of view:

River held out her hand to me and introduced herself.

River- Professor River Song, archaeologist, time-traveller and part-time psychopath.

*taking her hand*
Y/N- Y/N Y/LN, writer, part-Time psychopath, and your future wife
*I said with confidence and a Flirtatious Wink*

River just Chuckled and laughed it off slightly
River- Ohh really?

Y/N- I've been watching your work for a while now Dr Song. I must say I am Impressed.

River- oh? I've not exactly kept a low profile have I. Enjoy my Many adventures then?

*I laughed slightly*
Y/N- No no you haven't. And indeed I have Your adventures are great... I particularly enjoy the ones it's the doctor. He's a Strange fellow isn't he.

*River raised her Eyebrow in curiosity*
River- oh yes, Yes indeed Definitely interesting. Have you met him?

Y/N- no but I've done My research... Say, any chance you know where I could find him?

River- Well you know. He's a hard man to pin down. He's always doing... Things. Sometimes they come back to bite him but that's life... If I may ask though what's got your interest in him?

Y/N- Oh River... Everyone's got a past. And the funny thing is.. mine is very similar to yours....

*River slightly catching onto what I'm putting down still unsure.*
River- Similar to mine? What you've made mistakes as well?

Y/N- Oh how cute.. No I don't make mistakes. I was Raised to finish the job you couldn't. You do Remember the people who raised you... Right? I'll give you a hint... I'll Let the SILENCE fill the air...

*I said before just standing still A small smirk creeping on my face. River took a second before realizing. Her eyes widened and she took a step back un sure what to think.*

River- N n no! It's not possible. No. The... the Silence? No. The silence Raised you?

*I simply nodded as my smile grew wider and more psychotic.*

Y/N- Yes. And I am going to finish what you couldn't. I am going to Finally Kill the doctor and save the Universe once and for all. And You... You Gorgeous creature will have to sit back and watch!

*I finished my sentence and started walking towards the edge of the cliff revealing the gun I had in my pocket as I waved it in the air*

*River stood still in shock for a moment before she yelled at me to stop and to come back. Of course when I didn't listen she ran towards me Catching my arm Just before the Edge*

River- you can't do this. I won't let you!

Y/N- you don't have a choice in this. Hell as a matter of fact neither do I.  Now Listen sweetie You let go of my hand or I'll cut it off if it lets me free.

*I said as I pulled out a knife with my free hand  and waived it just out of her reach*

*not letting go she griped me harder and reached for my arm a Scared look on her face*
River- You really are like me.
*the scared look fading Fast and turning into a dark sadistic smile*
River- And I'll cut off your arms if it saves the Doctor. But If you are truly my future wife i would prefer if you had both arms..

*I smile back with a spooky seriousness I let got of the knife just enough to let the blade fall upside down now it was pointing downwards*
Y/N- River the thing is.. I have Great Aim and I never miss.
*I Said as I Dropped the knife With a light power towards it to rivers arm*

*the knife hits Rivers Forearm Cutting it Slightly deeper than I intended She let me go with a Scream of pain as she grabbed her bleeding arm*

Y/N- Bye Bye Sweetheart! See you soon!!!
*I said as I Fell backwards off the cliff blowing a kiss to her and falling into the clouds*

*i was caught by a Silence Ship and sat down into a chair*

Unknown- Do you know where or when he is?

Y/N- not yet but She will tell me. She always gives into me.

Unknown- are you sure about that? She doesn't even remember you y/n.

Y/N- I know Mam. But I know my Wife.