12. naoya zenin

THE STRONGEST012 ; STARTING

THE STRONGEST
012 ; STARTING.

"Naoya, Naoya's here." And Y/N stiffens. But it only ever lasted for a few seconds before she sighed and turned to face Kamo, "Seriously?"

"Seriously."

And an animated sigh escapes her lips as she grasped Megumi and then tilts her head. "Man." And her demeanor sours and her shoulders slump. "This is the worse, seriously the worse." She huffed out a breath when she crossed her arms and then leaned against a wall as she excused Kamo off of her.

"I just wanted to warn you, since I know what happened between you two." Kamo says, looking down as she scratches her cheek — in all honesty, Naoya and Y/N had always been on each others throats, she's been bullying him since they were little kids, mocking him, and teasing and straight up calling him a loser.

He's tried to mock her or continue on being himself only to be shut down by her remarks and demeanor. "Huh, okay.. but I'm seriously still shocked that you got engaged with him. You should really think about this twice ya know?" Y/N says, sighing and shuddering at the thought of ever being married or in a relationship with him.

"Ehem." The clearing of throat caught the two females attention before Kamo stiffened and she watched with curious eyes. "Oh right, my bad." Shrugging her shoulders, Y/N had placed her hand against Kamo's back and grinned. "Her name is [Name] Kamo, she's a daughter from the Kamo clan. And [Name], this is-"

"No need to give us introductions, I'm sure we'll meet tomorrow anyway. But I'm Dazai." Dazai says, offering a tight lipped smile — of course never once reaching to his eyes. Chuuya on the other hand stares at [Name], a bit baffled at the sight of the timid yet awkward looking female. She had her delicious black locks tied in a low bun with a few strands of hair down to her face, red eye liner into a sharp wing eye and healthy color of skin. Her lips full and accompanied with light cherry lipstick and she seemed to be awkward in the presence of men, still nonetheless Chuuya clears his throat too.

"Yeah." He says, crossing his arms. "Wait, she's one of the big thre-" and just like that, Y/N and the rest of the group falls silent at the sight of the fireworks being lit up to the sky. Various different colors and patterns such as flowers, lanterns, words, hearts, and even regular ones.

Y/N stares above her head as she held Megumi up with her, holding him carefully as she watches and eyes the fireworks up close.

Just a calmness for one night, it is very stressful for both parties especially their jobs.

~

But the next day was even more stressful when the heads of the big three clans and the chosen children decided to partake in the meeting; it was held in the meeting room and Mori had easily noticed the uneasy atmosphere between the Kamo clan head and the Zenin, the only lacking was the Gojo clan. The executives were seated in their seats as only a few of them partook in the meeting in case of misunderstandings that may involve conflict.