3. who are you calling easy?

Y/N stares at the humongous snake with a grin plastered onto her face, humming slightly before looking over at the two males

"You both defeat it." She says, yawning a bit. A blow from her and the snake would've been finished and well, this was a opportunity to find out what the abilities these males hold.

"Hah, knew it! You are all bark and no bite." Chuuya says, pointing at the white haired female with his pointer finger, Dazai's visible eye stares ahead of him — the snake which was getting up.

"It's not an ordinary snake." He says, smiling before both fingers; pointer and thumb collides to a make a snapping sound.

"Huh? An ability?"

"Maybe a animatronic?" 

Dazai clicks his tongue before making a dramatic pose and grinning ear to ear. "Wrong! It's a bomb and we are all going to die in less than five seconds!" The brunette says, the grin still there.

4...

Chuuya's eyes widened as well as Y/N's ( behind her dark colored sunglasses) as the ticking sound was obvious, quickly making her way towards the two, placing Chuuya behind her.

3...

"You idiot, you being there is not going to save us! Stop trying to act heroic." Chuuya shouts at her, brows furrowed as he was forced behind her.

2...

"Hush, hush. I'm here with you guys, you both won't die." She says, a confident smirk across her glossy lips — Dazai stares at her before chuckling. Chuuya was irritated more as he shouts at her once again. "After all I'm the strongest."

1...

"I can't thank you if I'm dead you—!"

( i searched a while to find this 😭 )____________

____________

Debris were falling, the whole building was destroyed and nothing left besides the burnt roof as it was scattered across the area. The ground was burnt, no more remains of the once clean flowers, and the weapons were destroyed.