The Incident .

Playlist : All-in - 6FU; (minute 0:00 - 1:31)
All-in - Till Ver (Eunmi_)

Uzi - "right! we can do this! tonights a very important night, lets do our best okay?!?"

she said as the 4 of them formed a circle doing a huddle

Doll - "are you sure you want to perform this fully? yk thad wouldnt mind-"

Uzi - "im sure i can! are you doubting me?"

Thad Sighed. — "No, doll is right. if you have any trouble, just pass the next line to me."

Sam - "i swear to whatever god there is if you mess up uz-"

Uzi - "yeah yeah whatever LETS GO!"

the 4 of them completed the huddle by shouting "Viva La Vida!!" and quickly went up on stage to perform their song.

the song went on, and uzi satisfied the fans with coming back with her "powerful voice" as the fans described.

until the middle of the song

- "seong-un eul chaewo bwa-.... AA-"

Uzi's ears started ringing. everything seemed to be in slowmotion for her. she felt like she wanted to scream in panic, but the voice she had that came out of her mouth, the voice that the crowd was waiting for. was gone. her mouth and throat filled with blood, she coughed so hard it felt like its suffocating her. She took a few steps back. her vision was a haze, and all she focused on was her guitar. theres no hope left. her hands got tired, her eyes fluttered... but.

Thad - "us-eo bwa , hey , kick and break ya!! bichnaneun eunha leul hyanghae , chee - cheers!!! hanbeon-e dwieop-eul action boyeo julge mid-eo bwa , chee - cheers!!"

the drummer. what was he saying? she couldnt hear.
though by the beat of his drums, reading his lips, she picked herself up almost immediately and shredded her guitar, just so the drummer who was only the 2nd voice of the main vocalist, could finaly shine. the ringing of her ears didnt stop untill the end of the song. she played her guitar fully by memory. she couldn't hear what she was playing, she could only hope that it sounded good

as the show went on, everyone shined their brightest that night. even with uzi, the one with described "a powerful voice" that was silent that night, shined in a way the crowd has never seen her before.

though.. maybe it was fate? what brings me here? mom.. is this how its always been? mom... my throat hurts. is this what you felt back then?

- My Universe -