Freedom.

___

The next few weeks were infuriating.
A lot of angry calls, breakins, and arrests.

All being Rosemary angrily calling for information on where her (in her words), "son" is, breaking into his home to find him, and then getting arrested after easily getting caught.

Even though this was an awfully traumatic experience, it only worked further in Sonic's favour as it would add to Rosemary's record and show further that she's not fit to be a parent.
That would be the case if there just wasn't such a sucker for "sweet" stories..

"I just wanted my poor son back!" Rosemary sobbed, wiping her face with a tissue as Sonic glared at her.
The judges reaction was more sympathetic at the fact the broke in so she could, and I quote, "save her son from that horrible blue monster who has been trying to seperate her and her baby from the start of time."

Utter disgust was all Sonic felt.

"Well, Mr. Hedgehog." The judge cleared her throat, sympathetic gaze turning back serious. "What do you have to say about this?"

Finally, Sonic's chance came and he couldn't help the grin that spread.
"Well, your honor, I have proof that this "innocent woman" is a abuser and is only using, um.. Miles for her own benefits." He stated, quickly pulling out some files and handing them to his lawyer, who took them along with the conversation.
(He hadn't gotten a good lawyer last time, but he wasn't going to make that mistake again).

"Well, you're honor," he began, handing the file over to one of the police officers, who handed over to the judge. "Miles, over here, has proof that he wasn't only abused physically and emotionally in the short span of time, and practically sold his body off to make some quick cash."

The expression she had was something Sonic would never forget.

After just a couple of minutes of explaining, along with some relieving revelations that Miles did in fact, now, have a lot of bodily trauma, but was free of any STDs and any sort.

Finally, the court had come to a decision.

"Rosemary Prower..." The judge began. "You are granted no custody or visits. You must pay child support, and you will be having another court trial for illegal trafficking, child abuse, and breaking an entering."
The two brothers couldn't stop themselves, Miles jumping up and down in excitement as tears streamed down his cheek while Sonic tried to control himself so he wouldn't burst into speed from excitement.
"For now," the judge continued. "You'll be held in prison until further notice."

"What!?" Rosemary screamed as the guards slowly closed in on her, cornering her before putting her in cuffs. "You can't arrest me, I gave birth to him! H-He's my child!"

The judge nodded, but had a disgusted look on his face.
"Actually, what the other incompetent judge didn't check was the birth record, and we still haven't seen that so we'll have to be doing some back checking and then we can get our answer.

The room suddenly became silent.
Could there be a possible chance..

She wasn't Miles' mother?

__

If y'all read the stories from my old account you might just get what's going on here 😈
ANYWAYS this was short but I hope you enjoyed it ♡ this is your happy ending for now.