Fight.

_

It had been a few hours, and Sonic had gotten Miles safely to his house. He directed Miles to the bathroom to get himself cleaned up, while Sonic called the police.
It took the policemen a surprisingly long time to get there, but when they did they began to ask a lot of questions. Miles reluctantly complied, feeling extremely anxious that his.. That Ms. Rosemary would come, and he'd have to go back with her.

"So.." The officer began. He was sitting across from Miles and Sonic, Miles not wanting to be alone in the room with the police officer, scared he was just like that other man. "She made you wear a dress... And then a strange man came in?" The officer looked concerned, which only made Miles more anxious.

"Yes.." Miles responded simply, twiddling with his fingers. "A-and then he brought me into a room, and um.." He stops, eyes widening and tears forming in his eyes. He didn't want to continue.. He didn't want those memories to come back.

"And?.." The police officer asked. When Miles continued, the officer placed a hand on Miles' shoulder, causing him to jolt. "If you don't want to bring back the memories, that's alright.. We've got enough information, okay? But we have a higher chance of getting you out if you tell us..." He smiled. Miles appreciated how kind the officer was.

He took a deep, shakey breath, before continuing. "He touched me.. And then he.." He pauses, needing to take a second before continuing. "He raped me." His voice break and Sonics eyes widened, a scowl visible on his face.

The police officer shut his note pad, having gotten enough information.

"Thank you, Miles." He smiled. "For now, you can stay here. We will go to Rosemarys to ask more questions."

Miles seemed slightly taken aback from that. He knew that Rosemary was not an honest person, and would most likely make him look like a liar. He looked down, frowning.

"O-okay.." He sighed, then looked over to Sonic with a smile. Sonic looked absolutely horrified, but when he saw Miles smile at him, he felt calmer.

"One more thing," the police officer began. "You're going to have to get him checked up for any sexual injuries, of STDs." Suddenly, Miles smile faded. He was horrified at the thought. If any of those came up positive, it could ruin his life forever...

"Okay, thank you, officer." Sonic replied, a sad smile on his face. When the officer finally left, Sonic placed a hand on Miles' shoulder.
"Are you okay, Tails...?"
Miles jolted slightly again, causing Sonics comforting hand to retreat. He grabbed Sonics wrist quickly.

"Yeah, sorry.." He began, his voice practically a whisper. "Just feeling slightly anxious." His smile looked broken, just like Sonics heart when seeing it. He pulled Miles into a tight hug, not giving Miles time to react.
Miles eyes widened for a minute, before tears began to form in his eyes, and he buried his head in Sonics shoulder, sobbing loudly.
Sonic rubbed Miles' back comfortingly, trying to comfort him as best he could. Eventually, Miles finally calmed down and Sonic pulled the hug back.

"Miles, i will do everything in my power to make sure that bi-.." He paused for a moment, before continuing, "that woman.. Will never get you. Or even he able to see you." He grippes Miles' shoulders tightly.
Miles was surprised that Sonic had used his real name, but he didn't say anything about it. He just nodded his head.
Sonic pulled him back into a hug.

___________

YALL SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO COME OUT BUT I WAS WORKING ON THE OTHER STORY AND ALSO I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH SCHOOL- 😭😭😭😭
I also have other platforms i make vids and stories on so like- Balancing all of them is a bit difficult.. 😅
BUT i finally got this out! Even tho it was shorter then usual.
The next chapter might be the last one, but the series might continue! For now, I might work on another series! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS! 🥰🥰🥰🥰

694