Chapter 7

School ended thankfully since Sunoo was being bothered my Heeseung every chance he got in the hallways. Holy...finally...schools over! Sunoo immediately ran out the school exhausted and walked home. Heeseung brushed pass him almost making Sunoo fall, Heeseung looked back and smirked while Sunoo made a angry face.

The next day came along and it was the summer. Sunoo wanted to go to a vacation with his friends, but he needed to know if they wanted to go or not, so he asked

The quadruple. 

Sunoo
                            CHey guys I'm planning a  vacation anyone wanna come with..?

Jake
Of course I want to go I'm bored! And I'm home all day either way...

Niki
YEESS! IM SO EXCITED WHEN AND WHERE!

Jungwon
OMG YESSS!
Sunoo
Im planning it tomorrow at the beach near us because I'm also thinking of renting a beach house that fits all of
Us!
Jungwon
Can I invite Jay and ...Heeseung...

Sunoo
Yeah of course...wait Heeseung...? Ughhhh you know what fine..
Jake
Yea it's best so maybe Sunoo and Heeseung might not hate each other and I won't have to deal with Sunoo's b.s about Heeseung all the time

Sunoo turned off his phone as he lays on his bed getting ready for tomorrow as he packed his bags and all his important needs like his skincare, makeup, and clothing, his book, and his fox plushie.

He falls asleep, a peaceful sleep before he fell asleep he didn't know he added a loud alarm that sounds like a fire alarm. So I'll feel bad when he wakes up for sure.

As soon as he wakes up he immediately jumps at the sound of his alarm. What the fuck was that with his eyes barely open he taps the phone all over the screen until it hits the 'snooze'  button. Finally holy shit that scared me...Sunoo jumps out and grabs his skincare and does it as he brushes his teeth and showers. He gets out and has clean clothes on ready for today.

He is wearing baggy jeans, a navy blue hoodie that's big on him with air forces and his hair down and straight. As he was already done packing since yesterday he waits until it's time to pick up his friends, Jay, and...Heeseung ughhh Heeseung! Why does he have to go! Why Jay, why!

That's it for today...what will happen during the vacation?
Don't forget to Vote
Love you guys, bye!🎀