Chapter 2

Heeseung gets off Sunoo as Sunoo immediately gets off him aswell "watch where your going shorty!" Heeseung says in a teasing tone as he slightly pushed Sunoo away from him and left.

"Jeez...rude much" Sunoo says lowly as he rolls his eyes "uhm that was interesting..?" Niki says sarcastically "I'm sorry Sunoo but y'all should've kissed! Yea I said it.." Jungwon smiled and laughed as Sunoo looks at the three of them annoyed "he quiet Jungwon that's why you haven't told Jay you like him scaredy cat!" Jungwon gives Sunoo a dirty look as he rolls his eyes and sighs.

They make it to Sunoo home since tomorrow is the weekend. Hours later they decide to play videos games like fall guys, Fortnite, COD, and 2k Jake was so good at all the games but Niki was a competitive player while Jungwon sucked badly that it was so hard to watch.

"Omg Jungwon you actually suck so bad I can't even look anymore" Sunoo says as he looks away "let me play it for you!" Sunoo snatches the controller away from his hands and starts to play "fine.." Jungwon says and sighs as he thinks about Jay all day.

With Heeseung he sits in room stressed out and for some weird reason he gets flashbacks from that encounter he had with Sunoo not too long ago. He can't sleep because for some reason Sunoo was on his mind "gosh! Dammit Sunoo I'm gonna kill you!" Heeseung flips and turns to different sides of the bed as he groans.

The next day Sunoo wakes up peacefully as Jungwon, Jake, and Niki are already dressed for some reason "what the..? Why are you guys all dressed up for?" Sunoo says confused "we're going to the cafe and your gonna come with us, so hurry and get changed" Sunoo sighs as he brushes his teeth, and does his skincare. He puts lip tint and glitter on his aegyo sal and eye lid as it brings out his fox eyes perfectly. He wears baggy jeans and a white shirt that is kind of tight around his waist and some regular shoes.

Jungwon is wearing lip tint but cherry color, baggy jeans, with a dark blue shirt and regular shoes. Jake is wearing sweatpants with a white shirt and Niki is wearing baggy jeans with a black shirt. They arrive at the cafe and find a seat as a waiter comes and takes their order "hey my name is mingi and I'll be your server for today what can I get you" Sunoo looks at the menu "I'll get a coffee and a banana bread." "I'll get the same" Jake says "I'll get a iced coffee" Niki says as he looks at the menu "I'll get the iced Americano" Jungwon says.

Sunoo looks around and spots Heeseung with Jay. Heeseung spots Sunoo with his friends "great.." they both say under their breath as they sigh.

                   What's gonna happen next..?
                          Dont forget to vote
                         Love you guys, bye!