Chapter One

Introduction of Jim Clancy.

Jim had a brother named Dan that died from falling off a roof, Jim blamed himself for Dan's death. His parents Aiden and Faith Clancy to him are the best parents in the world. No matter what the boys had wanted to do or could do they were okay with it. When Dan wanted to be a contractor they were okay with that, as well Jim's decision to do either teaching or being a paramedic/firefighter. To Aiden and Faith Clancy all that mattered was their son's happiness, all they wanted was for them to be in their careers and relationship. No one accepted the two tragedies that struck Clancy's family. Dan's death and Aiden's death from a heart attack/stroke. It left the only two Clancy's that are Faith and Jim. Until Jim would find the one.

Jim had just graduated from the local college. He was attending. He was in the top of his honors, which was what he always was in high school as well. When he was in college as well he was not surprised and neither was his family. Jim had always done so good with keeping up his grades no matter what. Jim would even help his friends with their school work if they had gotten stuck on their home work. Jim was a smart guy and everyone knew it. Just about every girl wanted him. When he had graduated from the local college they were so happy about it he went to his family. When he went to tell them the good news he had no idea that his brother was on their roof fixing it. They were all proud of him for his accomplishments, Dan had told his little brother he was really happy for him. Not paying attention to what he was doing and fell off the roof and broke every bone in his body, even ones that he didn't know he had. Jim took it hard and was trying his best to keep his brother alive. Dan told Jim promise me you will not let this affect your life bro. Find love and if you have a son named after me even if it is your second one. I'll be at your wedding even if I have to pop a balloon to let you know I'm there. Unless you marry a medium which means ghost whisper. Dan tried to laugh but it hurt too much. Jim told him that he promised him that he would, and to take it easy. Dan smiled and then died in Jim's arms and that broke his heart more than he did when he had seen his brother fall. Jim started to blame himself for it no matter how many times Aiden and Faith had told him that it wasn't his fault about what happened. During Dan's funeral there was Mary-Ann. She told them her name and said that she was a counselor that the funeral director asked to help in case anyone needed to talk. Even though Mary-Ann was really there to see if Dan was there and had any last messages for his family. But she didn't see him anywhere at all. Mary-ann gave her condoleance and left to meet her sweet granddaughter Melinda. Jim had looked for places to work; he didn't want to deal with death so right at the moment. Being a firefighter or paramedic was out of the question for right now. So Jim had deceived on being a teacher. He put in all the school's that were in New York New York. He had waited for a response. But for the time being, Jim was also engaged to a girl named Eva who wanted to be a model. Jim was okay with that and supported her. One thing that Jim didn't like about Eva was when she was using money that he gave her to save up for surgery for her modeling. When he found that out he ended it with her against what his mom had thought. Aiden had told Faith that it was Jim's call not theirs and that he thinks that Jim had done the right thing to do was to call off the wedding. Faith didn't want to hear it all because she liked Eva and hoped that they got married. Jim told her no that he wanted someone that respected him and that he could trust. That Eva only used him for his money to start modeling and he was not going to deal with that at all. That if he was ever going to marry someone that he wanted mutual agreement with money on things. Aiden had thought that was fair enough. Faith had finally backed off about things and had left it alone. Jim and Aiden had gone to the mill the following morning and were doing their work when Aiden had chest pains. And clasped. Right there on the spot. Jim ran to him and told someone to call 911 and they did. Jim had gone with Aiden to the hospital, waited for his mom and told her what happened. The doctors did everything they could to save Aiden but they couldn't help him. They went to the waiting room to deliver the news to Jim and Faith about his death. They both cried about what had happened. Once again Mary Ann Patterson was there at the funeral, to see if Aiden had moved on or not. He didn't, she asked him why not and he told her that he just had to check on his wife and son. He says but they will be okay as long as they have each other. He smiled and said I saw my other son telling me to come to one. Mary Ann smiled as Aiden went to Dan in the light.