About The ABO Universe

Omegaverse, also referred to as A/B/O (short for "alpha/beta/omega, and occasionally enigma"), is a subgenre initially rooted in the realm of erotica. The concept revolves around a hierarchical structure present in human society, delineating individuals into:

1. higher dominant "enigmas".

2. dominant "alphas."

3. neutral "betas."

4. submissive "omegas."

This hierarchical arrangement dictates the dynamics of romantic, erotic, and sexual interactions among individuals.

Enigmas represent the apex of dominance within this hierarchy, surpassing even alphas in power and influence. They possess the unique ability to impregnate individuals irrespective of their secondary gender.

Alphas are characterized as socially (and in some interpretations, biologically) dominant individuals, typically exhibiting physical strength, assertiveness, and leadership qualities.

Betas vary in portrayal across different narratives; they may either resemble typical humans or display a blend of alpha and omega traits or possess distinctive characteristics of their own.

Omegas, on the other hand, embody traits of submission, gentleness, and tranquility, and often serve as mediators in conflicts.

LANDON

JACKSON

JACKSON

A/N: This isn't a typical Omegaverse story where it's all about horny Omegas and deranged Alphas

A/N: This isn't a typical Omegaverse story where it's all about horny Omegas and deranged Alphas. Everyone is normal, and they all get along—nobody judges anybody. They just so happen to have a secondary gender, other than that, the world is the same as ours.

ASK ME QUESTIONS HERE ✍(◔◡◔) ➡️