Icebreaker

(Once again this song does not belong to me, it's only for parts with mentions of songs)

"Okay, first off we'll start off with an icebreaker just so we can get to know each other, we'll start out with 2 Truths and 1 Lie, but make sure it's appropriate" Mrs. Shelby told her students to write their 2 truths and 1 lie, Maria wrote down her 2 truths and a lie, the truths were "I am Axel's new mutual enemy" which they did get off to a bad start, and she knew she wasn't going to like him in the first place. Her 2nd truth was"I'm known as a dance prodigy" & her lie was "I don't sing" Once everyone was done, they did the old-fashioned community circle and it was her worst real-life nightmare, that one hell of a your typical bad boy Axel was sitting next to her, but she just doe-eyed him like she didn't know him, pissing him off. "Ok everyone! It's time to read your classmates' truths and lies! Let's see how you do!" Everyone took their turn at guessing who wrote this since none of the stickies had names on them, so it was quite difficult, when it was Axel's turn as he read "I am Axel's new mutual enemy" Maria just smiled at him, but no one could see the actual meaning behind her beautiful smile. So he guessed "New girl" She was quite impressed to see that he could guess her, but was mad at the fact she had been called "New girl" This kept going for the entire period, and they did more activities, that's when the bell rang, Maria rushed out to the courtyard and ate her food alone, she pulled out her favorite Sunrise Tofu Dessert, the original flavour, she peeled off the top and took a small spoonful into her mouth, the sweet flavors satisfied her taste buds as she sighed in bliss with her mouth closed before swallowing the spoonful, she continued to eat before pulling out a Japanese Anpan and taking a bite, Anpan was one of her favorite types of Japanese sweet breads, as she continued to eat. After she finished, Maria took a walk to get a tour of the courtyard, humming the tune of Cat Planet by GARNiDELiA to herself, she loved the song for it's fast BPM, vocals, and the overall sound of it. When it was her very first drama/dance class, they were instructed to act out a part in their favorite movie or sing/dance to a song as long as it's appropriate, Maria just chose 宵闇胡蝶 (Yoiyamikocho) and danced to the entire song using parts the 極楽浄土 (Gokurakujoudo) choreography while singing to it, even though the songs were a different tempo, she just quickened the pace and added her own movements to it, once everyone has rehearsed a few times they did so, when it was Maria's turn, she danced the entire song through, movements flowing one into the other "She's so talented! She really is a dancing prodigy!" One of the girls gushed over her dance movements and at the very moment when she turned around, she flashed a smile before flowing into her last movement. Everyone applauded except for Maria's new enemy. That was their last period before packing up to go home. However Maria is still building her fame, she would regularly "practice" outside her condo, she put on her speaker and got into her position, she would dance to many songs such as Lamb. by GARNiDELiA, and as soon as the song played...

(Play the song)

Maria gave them the song of their lives as people crowded around her to watch her dance, she caught the eyes of everyone, her winks flashing a message such as "if you had the chance, could you catch my attention?" That's when she saw a familiar face but continued dancing, Axel was shocked to see the English translation as the song was Japanese, the lyrics were "If you are lonely, go meet other girls, I'm tired of seeing guys like you. Go into this crazy world, looking for true love, I got lost, am I crazy? Tell me, show me, give me love & truth." This seemed like an insult to him, but she considered his reaction as nothing as she continued dancing until the end of the song, striking her end pose, panting and gasping for air with a devoted look on her face. She grabbed the microphone "Thank you so much for watching everyone! It really makes me happy to see your faces bright thanks to my dancing! Before striking her signature thank you pose, she blew everyone a kiss with both of her hands, her hip's right side leaning to the right as she bent her left leg, and gave them a charming wink like an Ai Hoshino clone before packing up and heading to her unit to work on some minor tasks. Maria put on her earbuds and turned on a song by 咬人猫 (Yaorenmao) The notes from the song's tune put her in a state of peace, it was ok for quite some time before a a knock on the door was heard. She received a letter that said "You'll regret ever performing that song new girl, you're really gonna pay for insulting me. Anonymous" It was short and direct, but she knew who it was, Axel.