1: Who's there?

Sivanna was currently sitting in her room writing poems in her diary, she loved writing poems.

There was a knock on the door. Sivanna got up from the chair and opened the door and saw Amber. "Hey girl" Amber said. Amber was her only friend who was there when she used to get bullied in her school she was a her bestfriend. "Hii, come in " sivanna cooed.

Amber entered inside and sat on the mini couch "What are doing, anna" Amber asked.
"Nothing much, just writing a poems" Sivanna replied and continued "where were you last night you didn't pick up my calls" Sivanna said in annoyed tone. "Was busy with Jaxon" Amber said and winked at her.
"Oh god" Sivanna said and rolled her eyes and continued "okay so, i have to leave in ten minutes". "Where?" Amber questioned "Well, i work at cafe don't tell me you forgot " she replied. "Oh yes, no I didn't i'll wait go get ready then " amber replied and continued "anyways i need a coffee so let's go together " amber completed "okay" Sivanna mumbled and went to her room.
--------
After five minutes

Sivanna came out and said "Let's go, i don't want to be late for work or else Emma will definitely have my head". "That women definitely hates you " amber said and laughed. "Well yes, not only me she hates everyone except her husband" sivanna said and rolled her eyes.
They started walking towards the cafe. Cafe was not far away from sivanna's house just 15 minutes route. They both stopped in front of cafe. They both entered inside. Amber order Espresso and Croissant.
Sivanna was busy serving her customer when Amber came near her.
" Bye babe, i'll see you tomorrow" amber said and hugged her. " Bye " Sivanna replied in soft voice and hugged her back. Amber left and Sivanna continued her work. Sivanna was very introvert person she didn't liked crowded places but still she chose to work in this cafe for the sake of money.

-----

Day went by quickly, it was night. "You need to go home kiddo" came a male voice. She turned around and saw Martin. Emma's husband. "Y-yes Mr. Brown" Sivanna replied. " You go, i'll close the cafe" Martin said and Sivanna nodded. She took her belongings and left the cafe. It was night, she almost lost the track of the time. It was late she didn't have money to go by taxi that's why she was walking home.
She was walking alone and there was no one around her. So she just wanted to reach home as soon as possible.
But, little did she know that she was being followed.

------

Sivanna thought something is not right she was scared. She was breathing heavily. Was someone following me? She thought to herself. "Oh god please no" she thought she didn't wanted to get kidnap or anything. She took some deep breaths and stopped walking. She turned around slowly there was no one. "Huh ? Am i hallucinating?" she asked to herself. She looked around but there was no one except her.
"A-anyone is here, i-if you are h-here p-please come out" she asked. But no one replied. They were looking at her from far away with a smirked on their faces.

"Who's there?" she asked again. She was scared, she started walking again fastly. " only few more minutes, sivanna" she tried to comfort herself. She got near her apartment and hurriedly went inside the apartment and locked the door. She went into her room and sat on the bed.
"Did i really thought that someone was following me or it was just hallucinations?" She talked to herself.
As she went inside her apartment building 'they' stood outside and smiled.

One of them said " we will meet soon, love".

------
Hey guys, Thank you for giving chance to my story. This is my first story.