4

Why does all bad things happen to me. I regret my decisions.... Said client

Everything happens for a reason. You shouldn't blame yourself - I said

Happens for a reason, but why always bad why can't I be happy?... Said client

I'll give an example- let's say there's a hot pan kept on the table and there's a child playing around. The mother warns the child to not touch the pan, the child doesn't know what will happen so out of curiosity he still touches it and gets burned. Then he realises, he did get hurt but learned his lesson and next time he won't do that, right.
Life is also the same you need to get hurt to learn something. Try finding happiness within you instead of others, forget others be your own favourite. Do things you love get dressed take yourself on a date. If others are staring at you let them, think they are admiring you.

After a few hours the session was over, I was leaving when my phone buzzed.... it's Stan..... I have been ignoring him for a couple of days... I sighed and picked his call.

On call:
Stan- hey !! Are you free?
I- just finished my session, I'm tired. Why?
Stan- great let's have lunch together I'm hungry.
I- (internal thought- why I don't want to) okay. see you.
Stan- byee see you soon.

VERA'S POV
Why is he acting so weird. It's so different. Why can't I live peacefully.. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice I have already reached at the restaurant. I saw Stan sitting at the table, he got up as he saw me. My heart beat stopped after seeing him, he was looking sooo hot. Black shirt, rolled up sleeves, veiny hands

 Black shirt, rolled up sleeves, veiny hands

We sat face to face. He asked what I wanna eat then ordered food. Meanwhile I asked him "why you wanted to meet?" He replied- "nothing special just wanted to have lunch with you and it's been so long since we met. How's everything? Is your work fun?"

"Everything's good. My work is bit tiring but I also wanted to do this so it's fun. What about you how's everything?" I asked

"Same...as always". He answered.

"We finished our food and were leaving when Stan asked- when should we meet again?   "Let's see" - I replied.   "Do you have a boyfriend is that why you are avoiding me?" He asked.

"I don't have any boyfriend. Thanks to someone I lost interest in love and I'm not avoiding you. I hate it when you act sweet with me. So don't. You confused me in the past but not now." I said.
"What are you saying? When did I confuse you? I'm not acting." He said.
"You were always so sweet, so good with me even after we broke up. You always helped me no matter what. No one treats their ex the way you treated me. But still you said you don't like me. I didn't know what to believe, your actions or your words. It was so confusing. But not now. Stay away from me as much as possible. Don't you have a girlfriend? You have many female friends anyways". I said and left without listening to him.