Strangely Dim

The girls were in an outer-space location.

"Whoa! Where are we?" Aisha asked.

"You are in the Celestial Realm," a female voice replied. "Welcome, Pyrix fairies, to your second test. You see these planets? They are powered by the sun, the moon and the stars. However, shadow monsters will be attacking them."

"Not going to happen," Stella replied firmly.

"I admire your confidence, Princess Stella. You have ten minutes to stop them before they weaken the planets. Begin."

Shadow monsters appeared.

"Get back!" Bloom snapped. "Flaming Aura!" A blue, purple and orange heart shield stopped the shadow from getting closer to her.

"Decibel Barrier!" A purple treble clef shield protected Musa.

A shadow creature creeped towards Aisha, grabbing her wrist.

Electra panicked, shooting turquoise energy at the creature. "Oh no! It didn't work," she fretted.

Tecna scanned the creatures. "Only the fairy of the sun and the moon can defeat these shadow creatures," she observed.

"You don't have to tell me twice!" Stella beamed excitedly, taking her ring off her hand. "Solaria!" She tossed the ring into the air and it transformed into her scepter. "Eee-YAH!" A blast of sun magic destroyed some of the shadow creatures.

"Yeah!" Bloom cheered.

"Nice one, Stella!" Aisha added.

"Five minutes left," the female voice said.

"Look!" Bloom gasped.

Shadow creatures were attacking the three planets.

"I got this, girls!" Stella replied. She flew above the three planets.

"What is she doing?" Musa wondered.

A golden glow surrounded Stella. "I call upon the magic of the suns, the moon and the stars of Solaria."

The shadow creatures flinched at the light.

"Supernova Blast!" A dragon made of pure sunlight destroyed the remaining shadow creatures and restored light to the three planets.

"Well done, Stella," the female voice said. "You have restored light to all three planets in record time. Now I will show you how the scepter of Solaria was forged. Follow me, girls."

The girls landed on the light orange planet.

"Just like your scepter, the scepter of light was given to Solaire, who wielded the same scepter that you possess now. However, unlike you, she didn't pass this test as well as you girls did today. For this, you should be proud."

"Whoa! A former light fairy possessed the same scepter as me?" Stella asked.

"Yes, but yours was made of pure starlight. The scepter that Solaire had was made of pure sunlight. You have passed two tests. Good luck with the next five."

The girls were teleported to another location.