▶ bey-fest ⌇ bbw ' ᘡ

『 bad eng ✦ timeskip 』
─────────────────────────

"Wait– there will be another BeyFestival this year?!"

BeyFestival is a day where bladers from around the world celebrate Beyblade's Anniversary. Other bladers from around the world usually get invited and it's always been such a lively festival. It often starts at the morning and ends at the evening.

You also can come actually no matter who you are , everyone are free to join.

Currently , Ariou was walking down with Ryuko – on their way to the festival. It was supposed to be inside the El Astro but of course , it will be crowded outside of it.

“Gosh , my legs feel like they could break any second..” Ariou mutters , clearly tired from walking. Ryuko just glared at her. “Stop complaining like a kid , we literally are far away from the El Astro so that's why I wake you up early."

Ariou just pouts and continue to walk beside him. Ryuko then thought as he looks to the El Astro that are far away from the place they are walking, ‘I hope we can get there earlier.. I wish there's atleast someone who are kind to–’

"Looking for a ride?"

Surprised by the sudden question, the siblings immediately turned their head to where the voice came from and it was Raul ! The geezer was smiling widely while looking at them.

"Uncle?" , "Jiji!"

— — —

“So Uncle, you're on your way to the festival too?" Ryuko turned to Raul , raising a brow in curiosity. “Yes. It was kind of surprising that the wbba invited me to the festival. I thought that only bladers ( and the wbba's obv ) that was supposed to be there.”

“Guess like old geezer like me was also needed too! Huhuhu!" Raul then let out his signature laughs , which making Ryuko laughs nervously in response. ‘Guess like he never really change.’ Ryuko thought while staring at him.

After Raul finally stop laughing , he then asks Ariou, “Oh right Ari , how's Astrea doing?”

Ariou startles a little at the sudden question but she then smiles and reply, “Astrea's fine , Astrea is getting much stronger than before.” She then takes Astrea from her pocket , staring it down in content.

Raul only clossed his eyes and nodded at her reply before opening his eyes back and stopping the van. “We finally arrived , folks! Huhuhu!"

Ariou eyes then shines in excitement and surprise before she quickly get down from the van , running to the festival which have been located near the El Astro.

— — —

“It's so..CROWDED?!”

Ryuko and Ariou finally arrived but there they are , blending with the crowd. It's hard to get to the stage where they supposed to get together with other bladers. But since there still alot of time before the bey-festival starts , they decided to take walk around here.

“Soo many stalls! Man i wanna try that cotton-candy-shaped-beyblade!" Ariou exclaims , approaching the stalls at their left and right. Ryuko only sighs.

“You better don't.” , “I already did.” , “Wait wha–?!”

“Hehe!” Ariou then held out a cotton-candy-shaped-beyblade , it was the shape of Astrea. “I didn't expect them to have an Astrea cotton candy! This is so cool!” She said before munching down the cotton candy happily. Ryuko only sweatdropped.

“One minute left before the Bey-Fest officially starting!”

Ryuko eyes immediately widened hearing the announcement which he quickly grabbed her wrist and dragged her inside the El Astro.

— — —

And so many stuffs pretty much happened.

Valt fell down near the stadium when he was about to do the most flashy entrance ever , Ariou forgot her scripts , Bell with his pranks again , and many more.

But overall , it was fun.

And for sure i'm not coming again.

- Ryuko

──────────────────────────

✮「 hope's note 」 ❜
- YEYEYEYEYEYEEYYE finally done! It was quite bad but i'm seriously TOO LAZY (⁠⊙⁠_⁠◎⁠)!