▶ ikigawa ⌇ bbw ' ᘡ

『 bad eng ✦ short 』
─────────────────────────

"Why I'm also involved in this?.."

"You're still a part of us , Ikigawa."

School is such a torture sometimes - especially for Ariou and the gang since it's forbidden to bring beys to school. Wait , how come there's a Wonder-X stadium inside the sports store-?

Anyways , after winning the Team Tournament , the X-Supremes continue to held their title as the Team Tournament Champion. Even though Ikigawa was not a part of them , the gang still forced him to have a lunch with them.

I guess that's what you get from hanging out with the X-Supreme to the point you also get involved into getting the detention.

And now , Ikigawa was standing beside the door with the others , especially Ariou that keep complaining her head hurts. Not to mention how loud she was complaining as the teachers and students walking past them.

Maybe other people would think that they are kinda annoying , but the reality is that they are annoying. However , Ikigawa didn't mind , for him - this is normal. It always happen to him.

Yelling , sound of beyblades clashing eachother , laughter filling the whole club.

All the things feel so new to him. But it's not like he regret it anyways. He was quite grateful to have friends like them.

As long they stayed as friends , his life will never become black and white again.

That's what matters to him.

──────────────────────────

✮「 hope's note 」 ❜
- really short because I don't know what to write anymore lmao , but seriously, Ikigawa is so me. I hopw you guys like it though!