NOTHING LASTS FOREVER

Nothing is permanent in this world. This story tells you that Nothing stays with you during your death. Mia was a little and pretty girl. His father's name was Robert. He worked in a rice mill factory adding other jobs like selling fruits and vegetables. Her mother passed away when she was eight years old in a car accident. She Grew up in a middle-class family.

After her mother's death, her father was turned into an arrogant Hellman. Mia was dream was to become a great artist. When Mia went through her teenage years her father was not paying money for her educational purpose. Her father told her that he wouldn't pay money for her educational purposes.

Her father was obsessed with buying expensive stuff like expensive watches and gold chains for him. He wasted his money by buying this stuff .one day night after eating dinner with her dad she told her dad that she wanted money to pay for her course fees. Her father suddenly got angry and started to yell at her hitting her with his belt.

Mia ran away and was locked inside her room. Mia got hurt and started to pray to god that God would please take me from this hell home. I do not want to live with this abusive dad. She cried and prayed to god. After that Mia got sudden she planned that night that night about to Runaway from her home and start a new journey so she called her best friend kitty. Kitty was a city girl who look pretty and cute who lives in a big city.

Her mother was working in a grocery store and her father divorced her mother and her dad married another woman. Kitty's mother raised the kitty on her own. Kitty is the only child of her mother. Kitty and her mother were living in a city. Kitty and her, mother was working in a grocery store even though Kitty lives in a big city she doesn't have money a lot for her school fees. Her mother works hard and pays for her school fees. Kitty knows her mom lives only for her so she also helps her mother accompany her that is why Kitty works at the grocery store to Relieve her mother Kitty and Mia's lives are similar just like their friendship. during their childhood, Kitty met Mia in Mia's hometown.

One day Mia was sitting near the beautiful lake alone. Mia didn't have friends. She is an introverted kitty who saw a girl near the lake and its mia. Kitty first asked Mia why she was sitting alone Mia told to Kitty that she didn't have friends. Kitty told me I also don't have friends. She pulled Mia's hand and started playing. Kitty started to talk about her and her family even though Kitty was also a big introvert like Mia. Kitty with her beautiful and sweet voice made Mia talk with her and got them as best friends. Mia started talking with Kitty about her and her family. They both shake their hands.

Kitty said Mia friends! Kitty made Mia a promise about wanting to be my best friend forever. Mia said I will be your best friend forever And they both hugged tightly with a joy . Mia and kitty was so happy even though they just talked two hours and Played got them close. Then kitty mom looking for Kitty. kitty introduce mia to her mother . Hey mom this is mia we are best friends her mother was really so happy because kitty was a big introvert. She never talk to anyone even in her school and other places. Kitty's mother hugged Mia and said during summer holidays you come to our home and stay with us for a week. After that Kitty went to her living city. She said bye to Mia with tears. Mia was so cried. All incidents happened when they were 7 years old after a year Mia's mother died and Kitty's mother died during her sleep both are in a hard situation from a far distance. But they never give up on their dreams.

They both know that they want to work hard for their dreams even in this tough situation. She called Kitty and told her everything about that incident. Her bestie kitty got in tears after about hearing Mia's situation. So Kitty told her to pack all her things and come to her home the next day early morning. Mia had saved her money since her childhood but that was not enough to afford her course. But she can go to her bestie living city with this money. She wrote a letter to my dad to thank you Dad for being with me since when I was born. I'm leaving this home. I will never come back. Please do not search for me sorry!.

The next day early morning 4.00 am before her dad woke up took the letter she had written for her dad placed it on the couch left her hometown town and the big city. This was the first time that she made a big decision for her dream. So she got tears at the same time she was happy to see this big city with beautiful places. She was so relaxed after meeting her bestie kitty. She picked up Mia at her home. Kitty and Mia were living together in the same home. Mia was so happy at the same time she thanked god for listening to her words. Then Mia's father woke up he saw a letter on the couch and looked and started to read and he threw that paper into the garbage and he went to his workplace. He did not have her. He showed his arrogance. He wasn't thinking about her.

The next day Mia started to work at a grocery store where her bestie kitty was working. They both do their work and they go home together. Mia was so happy and thanked her bestie that she saved her life. She hugged her with joy. Time flies mia got her salary and joined her dream course. Mia was become an artist. Her art teacher was so fascinated by her painting One day a very rich businessman who was obsessed with paintings came to Mia's art school. The businessman looked at all the paintings placed on the wall made by the students. suddenly he looked at Mia's paintings and he looked and he got his mouth open Because that was the most beautiful painting he had ever seen in his whole life. He asked the teacher what painting was this.

The teacher said that it was Mia's painting. The businessman gave 10 million dollars to Mia and bought the painting. Mia was shocked and no words were coming from her mouth. Do you think is this real or a dream? Mia and Kitty were so happy. They have never been happier like this. Time flies now Mia is a famous artist and Kitty is a famous singer. The one thing that hasn't changed is their friendship. They are still together. they are two living in same. Mia has helped so many poor people who didn't have food and shelter. she helped so many homeless people. One day Mia got a call from the police that her dad was murdered by a robber man. the robber man stole all her dad's expensive stuff and ran away The police were still searching for the robber man. Mia got in tears even though her dad was abusive and arrogant. She still thinks good for him. During her dad's funeral, her dad wore a poor shirt and pants. During his death, he lost everything his wife, his daughter and his expensive stuff so nothing is permanent in this world and nothing stays with you forever.