1.

The walls were all grey. Furniture was white and metallic. As he supposed- all simple.Cold.
- sit down mr Speedle.
He sat down on the also cold chair opposite.
- my name is Anthony Bates, im a lead psychiatrist in the facility.
You already saw the ward- Very simple but comfortable.
- yeah.
- at the beginning you will be alone and the room is monitored. And  after 3 days if we manage to observe you and decide to  apply the right dose of madications you will be moved into the ward with double or triple rooms. OK?
-Yeah.
- Anything I need to know except yeah? He smiled
Speed looked at him closely: neat clothes, carefully shaven, smelling with perfume.
Gio.
Like his own, now on a shelf in his empty apartment. Only expensive thing he was buying for himself.
- Why monitored?
- hmm?
- monitored room.
- procedure. We need to be sure
-...I will hurt nobody?
-..you wont hurt yourself.
Speed nodded.
Behind the door there was a nurse waiting.
- Im Emma. Follow me please.
They entered the room with light green walls,no windows. Bed, table, soft chair, desk lamp. Simple bathroom with basic toiletries Two towels.
- there are clothes on the bed, you wear M size, right?
- yeah. Why is the shirt white? People here wear blue.
- newbies wear white - she smiled - all new freaks must be under control.
He laughed - I like your sense of humour .
She laughed out- funny, nobody does. But you arent doped yet ;)
- drop by more often. I wont miss Miami so much.
- Sure. Will be back in 10 min to take samples for blood testing. There are some factors to be checked like..
-... I know what factors. Wheres the container for urine sample?
She frowned and looked into his files  - . A biologist. Ok. Now I get it. The container is in the bathroom. 3 pcs, one each day.
- Ok.
- breakfast at 7, dinner at 2pm and supper at 9 pm. Do you need something else?
-I guess the books are not allowed?
- not really.
- music?
- no
- so what am I supposed to do all day?
- sleep. Eat regularly.
- Im a CSI. I dont eat regularly and have a deficiency of sleep since I work there.
- Now youre not a CSI but a patient. But I can ask a doctor if the book would be allowed. What kind?
- any. Even medical. Whatever except romances or sth.
- Ill ask. Now change your clothes, urine sample and Ill be back in 10.
-Thanks a lot.
after 10 mins she was back and took the sample altogether with blood samples.
She also brought todays newspaper, which he never saw actually.
He smiled to her -better this than nothing.
Reading it senslessly he was thinking about the reason hes here. Still remembered Horatios and Alexx's looks when it turned  out he was doped on his shift. It wasnt the first time but they didnt notice it before. The cases were tough as the season for spring break started and freaks from all over the US came to celebrate it. Lots of sex offence, some robberies, but also  samples from normal cases. He was working like a madman. Delko on the holidays, Belmontes...surprizingly noticed nothing or maybe it was just his wish and he just covered his ass.
Then the case of the stupid guys from Alabama came and found the willing girls that happened to be forced, not willing. Two girls, three guys. Cheeky little bastards. Girls were crying but that was Cal who  took samples.
When one of the guys laughed syraight into his eyes and said that girls are  to stay at home, watch the kids and cook something he needed  to leave the room before he hits this jerk. Instead he said that maybe in Alabama they have girls of such low ambitions but not here.
And then this dork said to Cal who just came in- "hey pretty I would make you mine but you would wear appron and lay down for me every evening-
he just noticed the Cal's  look. He didnt even realize when his fist hit the guy's face
And again
And again
And there was Bernstein holding his arms closely and Cal"shorrified look.
Bernstein took him out and he only noticed the paramedic entering.
He was shut at the room and sitting there dazzled he looked at his hands all bloody and bruised. As his tshirt.
Calleigh entered with a swing sat down and said "Tim what did you do??! Tim? TIM! HEAR ME?
He heard her, but didn't know what happens. Then came Berstein with H. And took him to the interrogation room
- Jeez Speedle what was that?! Are you mad?
He was just sitting ,watching his hands.
- Det. Bernstein please let me handle this.
- Horatio, you know I cant...
- i just need a minute, you will see us all the time, I promise.
- ok.  5 minutes.
Horatio looked at him confused.
- Speed ? What has just happened?
He didnt say anything then
And later to Bernstein
And later to Alexx who took his blood samples.
And to the doctor, when it turned out he had drugs in the system.
And didnt mind his still bloody shirt and badly hurt knuckles.
And when he was put into a car , brought here. And as the meth stopped working and he started to realize it's done. Remembered only H. Talking to him that he will be taken to the medical facility and as soon as it will be possible he will contact
I said nothing. I started to scream instead. And that was the last thing he remembers. Then he woke up here. Sweat and hurt with bruised hands all in plasters.
Then the medical nurse came and changed his plasters. Then she gave him the pill and he took it.
And later he came here
Bedore thathe realized what happened, but still didnt know what was the final score. He also wasnt sure if he wants to know that.
When he got his supper he didnt eat it. When Emma came she told him simply - there are two ways. Eat or you will be connerted by IV.
He nodded and took the sanwich.
As usual he wasnt into eating. Nor sleeping. Nor anything.
He was just eating and Emma was waiting.
When he finished she smiled and left.
The three days were blurred. He didnt feel well and was nauseous. HE threw up whatever he ate,
Only water was ok so they had to apply the IV. He was only laying and small breaks for bathroom.
Slept a lot surprisingly. His all body hurt.  A a scientist
He knew there is no possibility to stop taking at once so usually the naltrexone is applied. The pain was more bearable each day, so he was surely getting it.
But it hurt anyway. He was sweating and throwing up.
He heatd the nurses say thay theres no point in feeding him as it wont stop until hes clean. So he only got the IV and electrolytes not to get dehydrated.
Last night was the worst. He remembered nurses around him and the doctor then nothing.
He woke up in the room, completely different one. He was still wired but had no white shirt.
Yeah.
He finally got a promotion.