Chapter 3 - Julie's Day in the life 2 months later

Julie woke up to a bright sun in her eyes, she moaned, and rolled over. Her alarm went off again, and Julie got up, and turned it off. She then went into the restroom, and used the toilet. Then she turned on the shower, took off her PJ'S, and her undies. She got into the shower, washed her hair, rinsed the shampoo, conditioned the ends, let it sit while she washed her body, rinsed the conditioner in cold water. When she was finished, she turned off the water, got out, dried off, put on undergarments, jeans, a bluey t-shirt, socks, and her sneakers. Then she brushed her hair, and put it into pigtails. Downstairs the team, and Sharon were awake, when Julie came down, she went straight to Sharon. Sharon rubbed her back, "did you say good morning Julie," Julie shook her head. She looked at the team, "Good morning guys," they all said good morning, then Sharon asked Julie, "What do you want for Breakfast?" Julie thought, "cut up strawberries, and granola over yogurt please mommy," Sharon smiled, and made her a fruit parfait with yogurt, and granola. After eating, Julie went upstairs to brush her teeth. Back downstairs, the team sensed Julie wasn't fully trusting anyone. Sharon was telling them what had happened, and how she had developed trust issues. They were understanding, and decided to prove to Julie she could trust them. When Julie came back down, she was sitting at the table next to Wanda. "Your mom told us what happened." Julie looked at Wanda, "I trust everyone here-I just don't trust police," the team heard, and they decided that it would be best to not introduce her to Rhodey. However, Rhodey was coming that day, Julie sensed something was wrong. "Mamma did I do anything wrong," Sharon walked over,"no honey you were alright," then there was a knock on the door. Steve answered it, and let Rhodey in, now no one knew Julie already knew Rhodey. When Rhodey walked in, and saw Julie he smiled, Julie was drawing, and didn't see him, until she heard a familiar coughing. She looked up, and saw him, "MR. RHODEY," she was excited to finally see someone she knew well. The team was shocked, Julie told them, "MR. Rhodey was one of the ones who was trying to talk them out of locking me up." "Who's them," Sharon coaxed, "the police," Julie replied, Steve, who wasn't there earlier asked, "and what do you mean locking you up?" Julie laughed out of embarrassment, Rhodey stepped in, "Juliette would you like me to tell him?" Julie nodded, and Rhodey started talking, "long story short, she was falsely accused of homicide, locked up for 2 months, then we provided enough proof to force them to let her go." Julie looked at him, "Was it 2 months, I thought it was 3 months," Rhodey thought for a minute, "You're right actually, it was 3 months."