♥︎SIX♥︎

"Dude,not cool" I crossed my arm and stared at Tiana disapprovingly.

She raised her hands up in mock surrender "I wasn't the one who said it,was i?" I rolled my eyes at her and began walking out of the class.

Couldn't still believe that i said something like that in class,now i can hear people snicker when they pass by me.

Come on people,am straight. You see me with Darren all the time.

"Are you guys going to miss rehearsals today or what?" She asked me following me for PE practice. "Of course not,we're going right after rehearsals".

"So,there's a chance that you might spend the night at her home" Tiana wiggled her brows at me,I scrunch my nose in disgust pushing her out of the field "Out,you perverted girl".

"Fine,fine,am going. I wouldn't want to cockblock you" She laughed then ran away.

"Tatiana Rowan Festus" I called out but only her laughter was heard.

That girl.

I went to the locker room and changed to my shorts and shirt,then head to the field. Our coach was making us play football which I'm pretty sure i suck in.

"Armstrong, you're late. Get into position" Whatever that means, entered the field and started going for the ball,isn't that what she said?.

"Yes,go,go,go" Coach yelled at me,I was wondering why until i realised that i was with the ball. I was with the ball!! I caught the ball!!

With a weird smile,I head towards the opposition goal cackling on my way. I was about to throw in the ball when someone hit me with force,the ball flew out of my hands and i fell down with someone weight on me.

"Ow"

"Fuck" I said at the same time with  the the person on me.

My head hurt so much. I opened my eyes and stared at the girl on me,I haven't seen her around here,maybe she's new or something. "Are you alright?" The girl asked, her blonde hair cascading down her face and falling by the side of mine.

It blocked the sunlight revealing only both our faces "Yeah,am good" I said nodding.

"Good,i thought i broke you" She smiled.

"Girls are you okay?" We heard our coach's voice,the girl stood up and stretched her hand for me to hold,I held it and stood up.

"Yes coach,we're okay" I responded.

"Armstrong, can you still play?" I nodded and she clapped her hands telling everyone to get into position. My eyes went over to Allison,like always, she was already staring at me but when i stared back,she looked away.

Yeah,that's creepy!

/_/_/_/

It was already cheer time and Allison was as always she was tiring everyone out while she stands there looking pretty.

"Chloe,you're being too stiff. Move that hips"

"Charlotte,if you're tired. Leave and never come back. This group isn't for weaklings"

Few hours later (in the pirate's voice in spongebob)

"Okay,we're done guys. See you tomorrow" She said and left all of us heaving like people on their death beds.

"What's wrong with her today?" Tiana complained lying on the ground with her hands on her belly.

"She's like this all the time,you just don't see it" I stood up with wobbly legs and went to have a bath before everybody goes there to have theirs. "You sure you don't want me to give you a ride" Tiana asked.

She was worried that as Allison was in a bad mood,she might put it on me and maybe even leave me in school since we were going to work on our project. Darren was going for practice and I had already told him not to bother taking me home today.

Oh yeah,we made up. He apologised and explained his actions,he said that he didn't want to expose something that's supposed to be private between us and if he said something, it'd only give Henry the power to continue his stupid ranting. I forgave him and we kissed.

And that was it.

"Yeah,am sure. Just go" I assured her. She stared at me worriedly before nodding and leaving. I had my bath very quickly just incase Allison was waiting for me.

After wearing my spare clothes,I went outside fingers crossed. I went to the parking lot and saw Her. She was leaning against her car door,arm crossed as if waiting for someone,as if waiting for me.

I walked towards her and it seems to capture her attention, she didn't move,she was waiting for me. "Hi" I said when i stood at her front.

She stood straight definitely trying to show me the difference we had in height,I wasn't short but i wasn't tall either,I was on the average height that people my age tend to have but Allison was one whole different level.

"Get in" Her voice broke me out of my thoughts followed by the slamming of her door. I quickly went for the passenger seat and sat down,buckling myself down.

She began driving in silence, her face was like how it was every other day except this few days that she had actually smiled at me at times. I played with my fingers while waiting for the ride to come to an end.

I can tell that there was some weird kind of tension between us right now and i wasn't one to go into any type of confrontation. Moreover, she might not be mad at me and this mood swings of hers might have nothing to do with me. This might be something common with her that i failed to realize since i wasn't close with her and still isn't close with her.

All in all,I shouldn't put myself into her business and maintain-

"We're here" The car came to an halt and i alighted from the car to take a look at Allison's House.

Damn!! If i thought i was rich,then Allison might as well be a princess.

Her house was looking like a Palace,the large gate probably gave away how rich they were at first glance not to talk of how gigantic the building is.

"Let's go in" I looked at Allison and she had a light smile tugging on her lips probably at how stupid i looked like while gawking at her house.

I gave a nod and followed behind her mesmerised by the beauty of the house.

Decided to upload a chapter today :-).

Enjoy.