Stupid idea I have

I got another idea, while I was at physical therapy of all places. I mean, physical therapy is literally where I met my boyfriend, soooooo... but that's a story for a different time. Lots of stuff seems to happen at physical therapy.

My idea was actually inspired by two people who work there, Alexa and Chris. They act so cute together. I don't really know if they're dating or not, but they certainly act like it.

(HUMAN VERSION?)

Anywhoooo, my idea is that during one of Velvet and Veneer's performances, Veneer hurts himself somehow, and he has to like, get a cast (well not a cast if it's a back injury) then gradually get better to where he's in a brace. (Pretty much what's going on with me)

And then, it still hurts to walk or whatever. (thinking it's an ankle, knee, or back injury from rigorous choreo done by Velvet) So he talks to the doctor (who will totally be a fannon Mount Rageon cuz I can do that) And the doctor suggests he start doing physical therapy. He signs up, and we are introduced to.......... FLOYD!

Floyd is the physical therapist, and gives him an exam, where he basically looks and tries to decide what he should do with Veneer at the next appointment.

I'm leaning towards a back injury, so Veneer can lay on the table, and Floyd basically gets on top of him to massage him. (Because when I walked in today, that's what I witnessed with Chris, and my physical therapist, Zach. Zach's actually married, so I kind of stood in the doorway for a few minutes, laughing really hard cuz they looked so gay)

But like, I love Zach. He's really funny. Whenever I complain about anything, he gives me the blankest stare, and says "I don't care," and whenever he tells me how many reps I gotta do, I always reply with "Otay!" and he'll mimic it. He also makes fun of me for constantly re- doing my hair. I have curtain bangs, so my hair is always falling out. Today was actually my last session, so me and my boyfriend purposely signed up for the same time. We tried to teach him how to mew, which is really immature for our age, and it was so funny to critique him. He looked so funny doing it and I wish I had gotten a picture.

I want to pose Floyd as a funny character, similar to Zach, and really oblivious to the fact that Veneer has developed feelings for him. Veneer isn't gonna be super obvious about it, he's going to be really quiet and reserved.

I don't know what I'm going to call it, or what the general storyline will be, but that's literally all my ideas. I'm not sure when or if I'll post it, because I hate having multiple fanfics going on at the same time. (It wasn't worth it is literally killing me cuz I keep forgetting about it.) Also not sure when I'll update either of the ones I currently have ongoing because I'm trying to finish up a drawing that looks like absolute crap, and I don't want to cuz it's giving me ptsd to look at the reference picture. I also maybe sorta traced parts of it because I can't draw trolls very well. (That probably told you what I'm drawing)

Anyways, let me know what you think of my idea, and I will take any suggestions because I really want to do this, I just don't have enough ideas.

XoXo- Savvie