Upcoming Fanfic Ideas

I have so many AUs floating around in my brain, it's killing me. I'm not sure if every single one of them will come out, because some of these will take serious time, talent, and effort, which I don't think I have. I'm going to list them and what they're about. If you see one that interests you, let me know, and I'll start working on it when I get a chance.

· ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"Forever and Always"- This is the sequel to "Will You Love Me?" I can't really say much about what happens, because some of the main characters for this story haven't been introduced in the first one. My fave babies, Floyd and Veneer, will be in it, obviously. I have all the ideas planned out, (For "Will you love me?") and I'm really excited to work on it. I've been pretty busy lately, and overall just losing inspiration. The next chapter HAS to come out before any of the fun ones can, but that means I have to deal with Viva.

"Sticks and Stones"- I was trying to fall asleep the night after I watched Trolls Band Together for the first time, but I had so many questions plaguing my mind about Velvet and Veneer's life when they were younger. I also thought about how they had two interpretations of their life growing up, and thought, "What if they're both right?" Veneer's obviously the younger sibling, and would be less likely to remember things that happened to him when he was younger. Velvet probably would, but wanted to block out any bad memories she had. Bringing me to my main point, what if they were adopted?

"Entwined"- I got the shittiest dare from a friend, and I'm going to do it, changing up the dare a little bit. She dared me to write a fanfic about Velvet and Veneer DATING, while they're siblings. I'll do it, BUT it an AU where they're NOT siblings, m'kay? I already wrote some stuff for this, and it's so disturbing when I'm not in the right state of mind. If you DID want to read this, you'd have to CONSTANTLY remind yourself that it's an AU where they're not related.

"Evil"- Kid Ritz gives off the vibe that he has shit to hide, and I wanted to write about that. I don't think that Veneer would ever fall for a bitch like him, but Kid Ritz gives off over- obsessive vibes as well. I want to also write him in as a serial killer, willing to do anything to protect the one he loves.

"Ulterior Motives"- I get that people ship Velchid and all, and I mean, hey, it's cute, but would Velvet really want someone as sweet as Orchid? Knowing how Velvet treats Veneer, it's pretty clear that must be how she treats everyone. Orchid is so sweet and delulu that she wouldn't even notice if Velvet used her for her own gain. So they start dating, but one of them is being taken for granted. (There might be some side Floydneer)

"Popstar's assistant"- I actually had (Maybe I still do...) a crush on Veneer when I watched the movie. He's just a little cutie patootie and I love him so much! But I want to create something that I can read, and I'm a girl, so, even though Veneer is my zesty ahh king, I'm making a female reader x Veneer fanfic. I might do one with a male reader, but I don't have experience or knowledge on that, and I'm still A LITTLE innocent... don't wanna ruin that... yet.

· ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ 

I have more that I'm thinking about, but they are very complicated and might take a while to narrow down the final idea. I actually have a Miraculous Ladybug one that I started writing before I even saw Trolls, and I'm thinking about either making another profile, or *maybe * posting it on this one. My miraculous phase was something else, and I don't want to drag anyone into it. Anyways, thank you all for reading, and please let me know what you think about my ideas!

Xoxo, Savannah <3