04

.
.

I felt like I was a character in a book.. but just my book was full of Bullshit!!!!

I screamed in my pillow as I remembered Yuta's words from when we went to the bakery.

"Hey Mary would you go out with me?"

He must be lying right? I mean I'm an ugly duckling there no way someone like Yuta would like me Mary! I mean no one has..and to make matters worse what was Aimi doing with Yuji? Did Yuji like Aimi?!

"UGH!" I screamed into my pillow again and also felt as warm tears stained the pillow. Maybe he did like Aimi, I mean who wouldn't? She Beautiful kind honest.. and I am just different..

"What should I do?" I grabbed my phone and called Nobara.

"Hello! Bestie what's up?"

"Come over please!" I felt as my glasses fell of my face from wiping all my tears.

"Woah on my way!"

.

.

.

I opened the door and then Nobara hugged me.

"Let's go to my room.." we walked up to my room and got some tea and snacks in the way.

"So tell me everything with Yuta and then with Yuji!"
She grabbed a hand full of the potato chips.

"Okay let's start with..."

.

.

After I was done explaining everything to Nobara. We started planning a way for me to ask Aimi who she liked and that she would ask Yuji.

"I don't want to know there Answer!" I whined

"It's fine I mean you still have Yut-." Before she could finish I throw a pillow in her face.

"Fine i guess that's another problem to.. but seriously what are you going to tell Yuta? I mean you do like Yuji not Yuta."

"I know! But Yuta is so kind and caring..it would be.. I don't know!" I slammed my Body in my bed.

"Well I think you need to make your mind up because we have classes tomorrow." She got up and grabbed her bag "See you tomorrow and don't stress about it!" She smiled.

"You're the best Nobara!" I hugged her before she left.

"No problem Mary that what friends are for!"

.

.

.

.

Bip Bip that was the sound of my alarm say to wake up.. today was just not going to be my day not when I have a lot of problems, should I even be calling them that? Whatever.