02

After I explained to Mr

After I explained to Mr. Nanami that I had gotten glue on my skirt and that's why I left class I also excluded the part why the glue was in my chair to begin with, in the end I got in trouble but he let it go and told me next time to inform him about the incident. Now it was lunch time so I headed to art club so I could give the art that me and Aimi made and for me to also continue on my other pieces. I give the art piece to the art club manager Ms.Akari.

"Thanks so much for bringing them in Mary!!" She grabbed the art work and placed them in a desk. "Aren't you going to lunch?" She grabbed her own lunch box.

"I think I'm going to pass I want to continue with the rest of my art works." I grabbed my supplies and sat them down in my desk.

"Alright then see you later!" She left in flash she must really love lunch time.

I sat my canvas down and wet my paint brush, I was painting a parrot I was almost finished I just needed to outline it and add some more details.Itwas peaceful until I heard the door being open. "Mary are you here?" I heard itadori say my name which made me drop my paint water in my lap. "Shit..." I looked over to itadori "is there something you need?" I grabbed a paper towel and cleaned my apron.

"Oh Nobara said you wouldn't be joining lunch with us so I came to bring lunch for you ." He smiled and showed me the bentos he had with him.

"Did you make me a bento Itadori?" I looked that him with widen eyes.

"Oh um yea i guess I did..." he rubbed the back of he's neck.

I smiled "Thanks Itadori! Want to eat together?" I didn't expect for those words to come out of my mouth..but they did and I am grateful.

"Sure!" He smiled. Then another   person popped behind him it was Aimi?

"Hey um Mary I need help with this painting could you help me?" Why would she need my help? She good that everything I am the one asking her for help not the other way around.

"I'm sorry Aimi but I'm going to have lunch with Itadori and I can't let him down besides your really good with art maybe I can help you later?" I smiled and patted her shoulder before leaving with itadori.

"Let me guess Nobara  actual  made the bento and sent you here to drop it off for me?" I chuckled.

"Well not really..I just wanted to talk to you since we never talk in class." he chuckled

We went to a small tree next to the schools building to eat our lunch in peace.He gave me the bento he made for megumi but since he had volleyball club duties he gave it to me.

"Hey itadori why would you want to talk to a freak." I looked down that the meatballs in the bento box.

"What freak I don't see a freak.The only thing I see is a smart girl named Mary." He's smile is so angel how could someone like him want to talk to me.