열셋

*PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END*

PREVIOUSLY:

Seokmin's POV:

As I was packing my bag I saw Jisoo and Hana coming towards me but Hyeongjun suddenly interrupted. "Hey.. Seokmin. Can I ask you something?" he said. I just nodded my head. "Can you show me around the school? I got lost in the morning while coming to the class." he said while scratching the back of his head. I just smiled. "Of course. Come on, let's go. we don't have any classes now." I said. 'Gosh Hyeongjun. Thank you so much. I owe you.' I thought to myself. We both checked our time table and saw that our time tables match except for one period. I didn't even bother looking at jisoo and we both got out of the class and I started showing him around the school.

PRESENT:

I was showing Hyeongjun around the school when I suddenly bumped into Minghao and Hansol. They had classes together. "Hey Seokmin!" They both said and side hugged me. Minghao looked at Hyeongjun. "Who is this?" He asked. "Oh this is Baek Hyeongjun. He's new here so he asked me to show around the school" I said. "Oh.. Well hello Hyeongjun. I am minghao. Seokmin's friend" He said and shook Hyeongjun's hand. "And I am Hansol. Also his friend" Hansol said and shook his hand too. Hyeongjun smiled and shook their hand. "Hello! It's really nice to meet you guys! I hope we can be friends too if you don't mind!" He said. This guy really had so much energy. "Wow dude. Your energy is unbelievable..." Hansol said. Minghao nudged him and told him to shut up. I chuckled silently. "Oh! Haha! Yeah I hear that a lot!" He replied. Then I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw Jisoo and Hana coming towards us. "Oh great! You guys are here too.. And who's this..?" Jisoo asked, looking at Hyeongjun. "Oh hi! I saw you in class. I'm Baek Hyeongjun. Nice to meet you" He said, smiling and extended his hand. Jisoo smiled back and shook his hand. "I'm Hong jisoo. Seokmin's friend. Nice to meet you too". He replied. "Wow seokmin. You have so many friends..." Hyeongjun said. "Well actually we are a group of 13 people but some of the guys are older than us and are in different schools," Hansol said. Hyeongjun's eyes widened and jaw dropped. "13 people?!" He said. I laughed seeing his reaction and he looked at me. "I'm sorry you just looked too funny right now." I said while trying to hold my laugh. Hyeongjun looked at me seriously at first but then he also started giggling. Then the bell rang "Oh we have our next class together right?" Hyeongjun asked me. "Yeah we do," I replied. "Ok let's go then" he said and I nodded. "I'll see you guys later bye!" I bid my friends goodbye and went to our next class with Hyeongjun.

AFTER SCHOOL

Our classes were finished and I was getting out of my class. I didn't have my last class with anyone. As i got out of my class i bumped into Hyeongjun. "ouch .. I'm so sorry I didn't see you," He said. "No no it's ok.. I also didn't see you "I said while rubbing my head. He suggested that we go together till school gate and I agreed. "Um.. seokmin.. I hope i didn't tire you today with my energy" He suddenly said. "Oh, of course not Hyeongjun. You know I was also like you. Always so energetic. It's just a few weeks have been exhausting for me so I look down these days "I said. "Oh.. I hope you get your energy back. I don't know what happened but I hope you overcome it." he said. I smiled at him "Thank you Hyeongjun" I replied. " " he said and handed me his phone while scratching the back of his head. "Yeah of course why not. I would love to be your friend." I said and typed my number on his dial pad. "Here. You can text me anytime. Except after 12 pm cuz i sleep after that" i said and giggled. "Ok i'll keep that in my mind" he said. Then we both went our own way.

I then reached home and was greeted by my mom and Noona sitting on the dining table. "Oh seokmin. How was your day?" Mom asked. "Good mom.. I'll freshen up then talk to you. I'm so hungry.." I said and went to my room. I got freshen up and went downstairs to eat something. "Ok tell us about your day seokmin." Mom said and Noona nodded looking at me. "It was just the usual." I said and took a bite. "Oh right" i said while chewing then gulped the food to continue it. "I made a new friend. His name is Baek Hyeongjun. He's new in town. And you know he's really like me. So energetic, "I said and then kept eating. "Oh really? Introduce him to me too." mom said and I just nodded. My mom loves all my friends and loves it when I introduce new friends to her. After eating I went back to my room and sat down. I was scrolling on my phone when Noona suddenly came in. "how was your day min?" she asked. "It was good. I already said it downstairs." I said. "Seokmin.. You know what I mean." she said and then i realized. "Oh that.. Well.. I was so busy with Hyeongjun that I got the chance to get away from them. I was so glad that Hyeongjun asked me to show him around the school. I didn't want to face them and Hyeongjun helped me" I said. "And until when you're planning on ignoring them. They are in the same class as you and they are your friend seokmin. I know it's hard but you have to get over him. I don't want you to hurt yourself over him." she said. She was right. I can't always be like this. He's a friend first. And I don't want to ruin this friendship over my feelings. "You're right... I don't want to ruin the friendship.. But I can't get over the feeling easily." I said. "I know Seokmin. And I'm not trying to force you but I just want the best for you and it hurts me seeing you getting hurt like this" she said. I just nodded. She then got out of my room and went away. I kept thinking about what Noona just said. She was right, of course. I also didn't want to keep hurting myself. My thoughts were interrupted by notification. I checked and saw it was Hyeongjun.

ON TEXT:

Hyeongjun: Hey Seokmin!! It's Hyeongjun.

Seokmin: Hey Hyeongjun!!

Hyeongjun: So.. what are you doing right now?

Seokmin: Oh nothing.. Just had lunch. What about you?

Hyeongjun: oooh.. I just had lunch too and I was getting bored so I thought of texting you. I'm not disturbing you right?

Seokmin: Of course not. I was just scrolling on my phone

Hyeongjun: You live with your parents right?

Seokmin: Yeah, I do. Wait, do you not live with them?

Hyeongjun: oh.. Uh.. no.. they live in a rural area. I just came here for study. But my relatives live close by tho.

Seokmin: oh.. Ok.. so you live in a dorm or you have a house here?

Hyeongjun: Oh, I have a house. Its my grandparents'

Seokmin: oh ok..

Hyeongjun: Hey, can I ask you something?

Seokmin: yeah sure.

Hyeongjun: Can we meet in the evening? I wanna look around the town but i don't have any friends yet except you. If you don't mind, of course. If you're busy then it's okay.

Seokmin: First of all, don't jump into conclusions by yourself. And second of all. I'm totally free.

Hyeongjun: ok then!! Is 5pm ok?

Seokmin: yeah sure!

Hyeongjun: oh but where do you wanna meet?

Seokmin: oh.. How about.. You come to my house first? I told my mom about you and she wants to meet you.

Hyeongjun: Wait, really? Are you sure about it?

Seokmin: yeah of course. But if you are not comfortable then it's ok.

Hyeongjun: no no no.. I would love to meet her.

Seokmin: Ok then!

Hyeongjun: ok! See you then!

Seokmin: ok see ya!

END TEXT

After texting her I got up and went downstairs to tell mom. I went to mom and sat next to her. "Mom.. You know the guy I told you about today? Hyeongjun?" I said. "Yeah of course I do. He sounds like a sweet boy" she said and smiled. " well.. He asked me if i can show him around the town and i said yes and also he's coming here. I told him you wanted to meet him." I replied. After I said that, she got so excited. "Oh really? Should I make something for him to eat? When is he gonna come?" she asked. "Calm down mom. He's coming at 5 pm and don't do too much. I don't want him to feel uncomfortable, "I said. She hit my hand and I winced. "Ouch.. what was that for?" I asked while rubbing my arm. "I make people uncomfortable? How can you say that?" she said. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. It's just he was unsure of coming here but he's still coming i just don't want to put pressure on him.'' I said. "Fine. but I'll still make something light for you guys to eat" she said and got up. I just sight knowing i can never win an argument against her.

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>

I hope you guys are liking the story so far. I know its a sudden twist with new characters and all but I'm trying to make it all work. please let me know in the comments if you like it or not and dont forget to vote. I''ll try to be regular now as I am done with my exams and I am getting ideas almost everyday.

Daily reminder: you're beautiful and I'm proud of you