Prologue

"Well done, Maria! Your dance was expected no less than amazing from what we see!" Her dance teacher beamed with a bright smile as Maria finished her dance to Aquarium by GARNiDELiA. Her classmates in her dance class were giving her looks of awe, in the eyes of her teacher, she set an example of perfection for the other students, although in the eyes of her classmates, some had a feeling of motivation from watching her, some had envy and jealousy, like every gifted person would have people envying them, wanting their skill. After every lesson, she would be greeted by her parents praising her for a fantastic job she has done with her gift for dancing, it was well earned after all those years of practice. 

"Sir, we have found her, the one you call, the dancing prodigy?" A man in a black uniform was reporting information about a particular someone that they want to do to them. The atmosphere felt dead silent for a moment, before another man, who seemed to be the boss, spoke up. "Yes, indeed. She is the one, great job." He praised his subordinate for managing to find her unnoticed. "What should our next move be sir?" They were planning something to do to that person, it seems like they are planning to use their skill to their advantage. "We will have to wait for the next move, we can't let her slip from our grasp like a batch of sand slipping through our fingers." The boss said, it seems that they are a company who specializes in the birth of new idols, not K-pop idols, but idols that can set an example for young trainees. "Understood, sir" as the subordinate left, a smug look on the boss's face was being formed. He thought to himself "Just you wait, we'll make you the biggest star the world has ever seen, Maria."