Post-mwah

Thanks @Freg07 for the suggestion!

This is what might happen after Hazel and Alexander kiss, then when they go to dinner and see each other for the first time after the kiss.

Hazel enters the dining room. 

Hazel: *to George* hey George where's Alex?

George: *smirks* why do you want to know?

Hazel: uhm well-

Alexander enters the room. He sits in the seat inbetween Hazel and George.

Alexander: *blushes* oh I uh

Hazel: ah I uhm I *stutters* 

Kitty: *to beanie* hmm I sense something is going on

Beanie: *to kitty* yeah do you think they-

Kitty: yep 😏

Alexander: *whispers in Hazel's ear* act like nothing happened ... I have a feeling everyone might react to it differently

Hazel: *nods discreetly* yeah sure 

George: Alex what were you whispering to Hazel that was so important? *unlimited smirking mode activated*

Alexander: oh, I told her about what you told me about Lavin-

George: *starts to get slightly pink* oh uh I get it, nothing's going on... *attempts to smile innocently but ends up staring at Lavinia*

Lavinia: *gets slightly pink aswell and attempts to divert conservation* oh uh what is the food today Mrs Doherty?

Meanwhile, Vincent Wong (Hazel's dad, I'm just going to call him Father Wong bc why not)

Father Wong: *observes whole awkward conversation and senses something different with his daughter. Starts to regret ever going on the Orient Express over a year ago* Come on May and Rose, I need you two to come with me to my room.

Father Wong, Rose and May leave the room, leaving the six teenagers in awkwardness silence.