THE BOSS

A/N: Hey babies! Run it up! I know some of y'all wanted this oneshot back so I'm giving it to you! Excuse any mistakes you see! Comment, Vote, and Enjoy! ♥️

THE BOSS

Tell me why these papers aren't signed?"
Very few people worked in the building that contained the boss's office but every one of them remained silent.

Yelling was prohibited because the boss didn't want any distractions. There were no business relationships, friendships, or acquaintances. Everyone had to focus on their work or the woman who ran that building. Cause if they didn't, it would be haunting. Everyone would be going down.

Beyoncé slouched in her seat, ready to pass out from the work that was put on her. She had filled out thousands of sheets for her boss and yet, she felt like, in the end, her work would be called unsatisfactory. That's just how the boss was. She could already hear the voice that made her heart drop to her feet and her insides curl up.

"It could've been better."

That's what she always said. Everything could've been better. She accepted most of the work from the others, having nothing to say to them. She only sent them back to their desks while she closed the door to her office.

Somehow, Beyoncé was different to her. She was able to work the woman until she dropped because she knew at home, three beautiful souls were waiting for her.

There was a thud on her desk causing her to jerk awake. "I'm up! I'm up!" She didn't know who was there. Her posture straightened as she focused on her computer, trying to get back to work.

"Knowles." The voice was clear and bold, sending a shiver down her spine. Turning her head, she looked back to see her boss, Ms.Maraj. There was a slight smirk on her face causing her to swallow hard. "Get your stuff and come to my office."

She was sure she was going to be fired. There was no sleeping on the job. Yet, she was worked like a dog and no matter how much she wanted to protest it, she couldn't. It wouldn't work in her favor.

Following her boss's orders, she grabbed her stuff quickly, not caring if the papers almost spilled as she trailed consistently behind her higher-up.

The leader stopped at her door, smiling as she opened it. "Step inside, put your stuff on the desk to your left, and sit. Don't ask questions and don't touch anything, got it?" Her boss was waiting for her answer, confirmation that she was listening. She pushed up her glasses before setting her stuff down on the nearest desk and sitting down in one of the beige velvet seats that filled the room.

She straightened out her grey skirt, picking at any lint that may have fallen on it. Then, there was her white-sleeved dress shirt. She made sure the buttons were all aligned before tucking it back into her skirt. Trying to sit neatly and present herself as kept. She couldn't lose this job.

Beyonce's eyes followed her boss's, anticipating any type of action. Any type of statement, question, or answer to her presence in her office. But, her boss only smiled, keeping her eyes on the woman.

"Hm, I see you were very tired today." Beyoncé didn't know how to respond. "Did you get enough sleep?" Ms. Maraj asked, a devious grin on her face. Beyoncé was stuck. She wasn't sure what to say or what would happen if she said yes. So, she waited. She watched as her boss strutted over to her in her ruby-red dress. The neck was cut out just enough to show her cleavage but not too much to where she had to look twice to see if anything had slipped out. It stopped just above her knee giving no one time to imagine what it would be like to do something inappropriate with her. Professional. Classy.