AGORA HILLS

A/N: hello again! I think the republished parts aren't going to have a signing off. Here's agora hills. My personal favorite. Hope you enjoy! Excuse any mistakes!♥️

AGORA HILLS

"Think about what you've done! She'll never accept you as anything but an escort

"Think about what you've done! She'll never accept you as anything but an escort."

In the eyes of everyone, beauty was subjective. A person's worth depended on how much beauty they had to offer. If the person were pretty, they were fine. But if they were considered beautiful, hot, gorgeous, and out of this world... they were worth more than words could say. People worshipped the ground they walked on. Every. Single. Thing.

For Beyoncé, it was more than just worshipping the ground she walked on. Every breath she took was celebrated. Many fans from across the world awaited her arrival. The event takes place at a music award show. Everyone knew she would be there to make an appearance with a special lady. They just didn't know who.

"Every day I'm reminded how beautiful you are," she spoke. Her voice was laced with fascination. The beauty crossed her arms, looking across at the very woman who had decided to come with her tonight. By the end of it, she was going to get paid. "You look exactly like your pictures my love."

The escort tilted her head, amused at what the superstar was saying. "You barely know me and yet you're acting like I'm the one going to the award show."

Beyoncé picked up her glass, swishing it around before taking the shot. "You are. You gon' make me look real good tonight. But for now, come here." Her hand stretched out, inviting the woman to sit by her side. The woman kept her posture neat. Legs slanted slightly as she rested both of her hands in her lap. "C'mon baby, don't do that to me. You know who I am?" The escort nodded, smiling before biting her lip. "Then," she started. "Come. Here."

Although the woman wanted to, she stayed where she was. Not intimidated by the superstar. On her mind, getting through the event. She didn't pay to do anything else with the woman. Although, her eyes took a peek at her outfit. Diamonds dripping from every corner. A black suit, worn comfortably as cleavage introduced itself. If she was caught looking, it could be looked at as a good sign. She didn't want that. So, she peeled her eyes away, looking into the hazel eyes of the woman who paid for her to be here tonight.

In truth, she had been escorting Beyoncé before. Speculation surrounding the web about their relationship. A touch of the hand, hip, or thigh sent everyone into shambles. It wasn't long before headlines stated they were in a relationship or spending time in each other's beds. Reality set in when some noticed that at events, Beyoncé's eyes were on the woman. Eyes never leave hers at some point. Body leaning to whisper in her ear, teasing the crowd.

And even though the woman exuded excellence, the beauty couldn't help but think that her usage wasn't worthy. Only escorting her due to her low funds. But she didn't truly think she could give her anything but that. So, the question raised...