Introduction

Originally written on: March 29, 2024

I always wanted to create a story that expresses who I am.

A story that allows me to know my inner self, to let the colors of my identity shiver and free.

To let my feelings go free, whenever they feel sad, happy, angry, or perhaps, grieving from something that was lost—inside my heart.

I always wanted to write poems, to write stories to appreciate, to validate myself in a world where I feel unrecognized, invalidated, and most of all, neglected.

I want to write poems in order for me to allow myself to enter a world where I can talk to myself and hear their justice, their protest, their tears that they keep for so long.

And perhaps...

To let myself feel in a world where darkness is the only light that they had. Darkness, as a source of their electricity. Where everyone lives in a lost forest that was nowhere to be found, even in maps.

and for me to seek a sign to leave the wounded past.

That's why this book was created, and I am looking forward to writing with you and sharing this masterpiece with you.

:D

--

NOTE: user danjosephbayona and paperseph are just one. I am transferring this Beyond Diaries and Proses to this account, because I forgot that this account literally existed and its password.