BABY!!!!

5 Months passed away in a swift.

Isabela out of the blue decided to take a pregnancy test.

The test came out POSITIVE. Isabela was pleased. She wanted to surprise Edward. 

He came home. Isabela told him to close his eyes. While going towards their room Edward tripped on something. 

They finally reached their room. Isabela removed the blindfold. Edward could not believe his eyes what he just saw. He hugged Isabela in a bone-crushing hug. Tears were rolling down both eyes. Edward told her to take it once more. It again came out positive. Edward said"Ifit'saboyIwillnameitHarryandifit'sagirlIwillnameitAva.". He said it in one breath but Isabela understood what he was saying.

________________________________________________________________________________

They told their family by giving them different baby items. Their family's expressions were the best.

________________________________________________________________________________

Today they were going to surprise Tiffany and Rhys but didn't know that Tiffany and Rhys had a surprise for them. 

Isabela said, "Tiff and Rhys, I and Ed have a gift for you two". Tiffany said "Us too". They gave each other their gifts and the girls said together "We are pregnant together eeeeeeeeeeeeeee". The boys had to cover their ears for protection.