I have found my love

After the ceremony ended everybody went to get ready for the reception. The bride's suite was a total mess. The bridesmaids and groomsmen decided to meet in the honeymoon suite and get it ready. Isabela and the other bridesmaids reached but were waiting for the groomsmen because they had the key to the room. The groomsmen came after half an hour giggling and chuckling.

Isabela's face was red with anger. Edward saw the angry face of Isabela. He went and said, "Why are you angry?". One of the bridesmaids replied, "You are half an hour late. You should go to a school that teaches how to be Punctual. Because your groom neither doesn't know punctuality.". Edward said"Sorry girls but the bride called us asking if we knew where you girls were. We had to make excuses. "." Sorry about my friend's behavior," said Izzy while rolling at her embarrassed friend.

They started to decorate the suite with arguments about which flowers to use. Izzy and Edward were not part of the argument and were trying to make their part of the party quiet. They came up with a solution to use both flowers.

They completed the decoration after an hour before the reception.

Reception started and the bridesmaids and the groomsmen had a challenge for the bride and groom.

THE CHALLENGE:

1. Who is the better cook?-Rhys(groom)

2. Who said "I LOVE YOU FIRST"?-Tiffany(bride)

3. Who will make coffee in the morning?-Both

4. Who initiated the first kiss?-Tiffany

5. Who planned the honeymoon?-Both

6. Who met the in-laws first?-Tiffany

7. Who wants more kids?-Rhys

8. Who is more organized?-Both

9. Who is the better dancer?-Tiffany

10. Who stays up late?-Rhys

11. Who takes longer showers-Tiffany

12. Who is more patient?-Rhys

13. Who is better at taking photos?-Both

"So the winner is Tiffany! Rhys you can do a bit better", said Edward. Rhys was about to punch Edward but instead, he hugged him. Both of them started to cry in happiness. "Bro you a married man. soon in some days, I will get news saying that you will be a father. ", said Edward. "Shut up! Bastard, I want you to tell me that you will soon be getting married." said Rhys."Okay, wifey." said Edward.
"Enough of your brother talks let's start some music." said Izzy. Edward said, "Don't you want to do girl talks with Tiff sweety.". Izzy answered firmly"Don't you dare call me sweety. and we do that privately. Dog shit.". Edward whispered to Rhys "I'm in love with Izzy.". Rhys was shocked and asked "Really". Edward nodded his head in a yes. Rhys shouted," let's start some music. Only because my  Bastard is in love."he said the last sentence pointing at Izzy.