chapter-10[M]

Seokjin stood in front of jungkooks house for 5 minutes now nervously pacing left and right he finally gathered his courage and ring the bell and waited at the door, he hear the steps coming near the door and finally it stopped , opening the door jungkook was standing in front of him with a cheeky grin on his face "hi " Before seokjin can reply him. He dragged seokjin inside slamming the door shut and kissed him harshly pinning him against the side wall.

After few minutes of sucking and biting his lips jungkook finally released him keeping a small distance but still enough to be in his personal space. " Did you ate something? Are you hungry? " Jungkooks one hand was resting on the wall and the other was in his pocket while seokjin stood leaning against the wall for support jungkook almost took his breath away  "no, I'm fine. I don't need anything. " He replied still breathing heavily.

Jungkook nodded "good, lets not waste any time then " And then he slammed his lips again on jin. This time the kiss was slow and sensual. Jungkook sucked on jins bottom lip, that plumpy lips is his favorite now after being content with his desire of sucking it. He gave a harsh bite on it making jin gasp in surprise, he took it as a chance to insert his tongue inside exploring jins mouth. There tongues were dancing with each other matching each other's rhythm and energy. Jungkook hand went on Jin's lower back and then on his ass, groping and kneading it while the other hand securely wrapped around his waist keeping him close. Jin's hands went around jungkooks neck and grabbed his hairs slightly tugging it.

Jungkook then tapped on Jin's ass asking him to jump, they stopped kissing as jin asked "are you sure" He was unsure if  jungkook can handle his weight, he's not a girl. jin has done this with many girls and they're light to hold but not boys at least he things that.

Jungkook suddenly grabbed his both thighs lifting him up easily, jin wrapped his legs around jungkook waist. He hold jin against the wall and continued kissing him messily.

After few minutes he started  walking towards the couch and laid him down. He stood straight staring at jin disheveled state. Messed up clothes, red lips bruised and swollen, he was taking deep breathes controlling his heartbeat. Jungkook slowly started Unbuttoning , thinking of the things he wants to do to jin. He didn't took out his shirt kept it open on his body and leaned down again but stopped as jin do a stop sign with his hand.

Jin looked at jungkook while he  unbuttoned his shirt, he was looking fucking hot with those abs and flawless skin  but he stopped him " Shouldn't we go to your room " He doesn't want his parents to suddenly barge in and see there son fucking someone.

Jungkook didn't said anything but grabbed his hand and pulled him, taking him upstairs towards his room, after getting in, he slammed the door shut locking it and took jin towards the bed, he then harshly pushed him on the bed, jin yelped in surprise by the sudden push. Jungkook took out his shirt throwing it somewhere in the room and  joined jin. He hovered above him supporting his weight on his hands and again started kissing jin. Jin grabbed jungkooks hairs pulling the strands slightly.

Jungkook then finally left his lips and started Peppering kisses on his jaw and neck, he was sucking and leaving marks on his neck and shoulder, jungkook then took his one hand inside jins shirt towards his left nipple, pulling and pinching  it. While his mouth doing its work on jins neck.

Jin Wimpered and moaned loudly, he was sensitive, literally over sensitive. Jins moaning directly hit on his dick he sounded fucking beautiful, unable to control himself  anymore, he stopped his actions and started Unbuttoning Jin's shirt, jin raised slightly giving access to jungkook, after throwing his shirt, he stared at jins body. It was perfect, wide shoulders, small waist, beautiful smooth skin, he leaned down peppering his lips, face and jaw with kisses. He kissed his neck, sucking and biting it leaving his marks. Jin moaned loudly, he was feeling overwhelmed by the things jungkook was doing to him, it was his first time feeling like this, never before he felt this much turned on. He hold the bed sheets tightly while jungkook was bruising his skin, he arched his back and wimpered when jungkook licked his nipple. Jungkook enjoying the sounds jin was making and wanting to hear it more, he started sucking his nipple biting it while his other hand was pinching and pulling the other one.

After getting enough of it he stopped his actions and looked at jin, he was looking like a mess, a beautiful mess "your soo fucking beautiful, can't wait to fuck you baby". Saying this he gave one more passionate kiss to that already swollen and bruised lips, never having enough of the it. And started Unbuttoning his pants, jin raised slightly giving access to jungkook. Jungkook stared at Jin's smooth legs. He still couldn't understand how can a boy be so beautiful. He kissed his thighs sucking and biting it then his inner thighs he was soo near to his clothed cock which was standing erect. Jungkook grabbed his clothed cock while still nibbling on his inner thighs. He Was slowly jerking him massaging his balls from time to time making him frustrated "jungkook please" Jin moaned desperate for a release now.

Jungkook like the way his name sounded and he wants to listen it more, he tugged down the waistband of jins boxer signalling him that he wants it off. Jin nervously raised himself giving in to his desire. Jungkook stared at his naked body admiring Jin again he then leaned down to taste seokjin but stopped listening to jin "yo-you too take out your clothes" Jin doesn't know why he was feeling so embarrass, maybe because it was his first time with a boy.

Jungkook smirked "you want to see me naked". Jin didn't reply to him as jungkook climbed down of the bed and took out his pants and boxer in a sensual and slow motion giving a strip show to jin and jin was  totally enjoying it.

He then climbed up on the bed not forgetting to take a lube bottle from the side table "spread your legs" Jin notice the change in his voice, deep and commanding but he still didn't complied to him and kept his legs glued together. Seeing this jungkook chuckled and grabbed Jin's thighs spreading it and taking position in  between "you know there is no going back from this right". Jin visibly flinched at the sudden harshness looking at this jungkook sighed, leaning down he pecked his lips " Don't worry, you will enjoy, just relax " He assured jin, jungkook might be the biggest jerk and player but not a abuser, he makes sure the other person is enjoying as much as him.

He spread some lube on his fingers and inserted one slowly, jin got tensed up and hold his breath being nervous "relax, breath" Jungkook stroked his inner thighs and leaned down pecking and giving kitty licks to Jin's dick distracting him, at the same time he inserted second finger thrusting it in and out slowly. "Aah" When jin got adjusted to it, he saw jin enjoying it moaning in delight. As the third finger got in, jin arched his back and moaned loudly.

After Scissorring him for few minutes, he pulled out his fingers, jin whined immediately missing to be filled in jungkook smirked at his reaction and spread generous amount of lube on his dick and positioned himself on Jin's entrance. He leaned down kissing jin passionately when jin was totally immersed in the kiss. He slowly pushed himself, jin hissed in pain "aargh". Jungkook was half way in "breath jin, relax"

Seokjin groaned in pain "what you mean by relax, this hurts so much" Jin spat out he was feeling like someone is tearing him apart. "Is it over? Are you in? " Jin asked breathless

Jungkook chuckled "I'm just half way in" Jin eyes was wide open "I'm not doing this, move out, you will tear me apart". Seeing Jin's restless state jungkook sighed in frustration , he's not gonna back out, not now. Thinking this, with one swift powerful thrust he went all the way in. " Aarrgh" Jin screamed in pain, jungkook groaned and started kissing jin trying to distract him from the pain. After giving him enough time to adjust he started moving slowly still not breaking the kiss.

When jungkook  felt jin adjusted to his size and was enjoying it., he moved away and increased his speed and gave him powerful thrust, hitting his spot again and again.

Jin was enjoying it too much never he knew that he can have sex in this way,, someone fucking him. He was on cloud nine, euphoria and delight was clouding his mind. Jungkook was giving him such powerful thrust taking him to a blissful state.

Seokjin was a moaning mess, totally ruined. Jungkook loved it and he wants to see seokjin like this a lot more. Whimpering, moaning, ruined so fucking beautiful.

When he felt he was near, he started stroking Jin's dick wanting him to cum with him after few more minutes of thrusting and stroking they both cum together jin in jungkooks hand and jungkook inside of jin, filling him. He continued thrusting slowly as he was coming out of his high.

He pulled out of jin and laid beside him. They both were breathing heavily catching there breath and controlling there heartbeat.

To be continued..... ~

Arggh this was my first time writing a smut and I'm sure there will be lots of mistakes and errors please bear with it. And I hope you guys enjoy it.

And also this is not a mpreg. So it's fine