chapter-8

Seokjin was beyond shock to say anything did he heard it right "what? Repeat again! "
"I said be my boyfriend. you'll get as much attention as you need, you'll will be famous, and I don't know whether the school will vote you or not but they will definitely vote for jungkooks boyfriend"

"But I'm not gay" Jin said doubtful about his own words now. "Aah are you sure about that" Jungkook moved away a little lowering his gaze, jin imitated his actions and looked where he was so looking, only to see a big dent on his pants "did he just got hard by kissing a boy " Jin was embarrassed, his ears turned red. Jungkook again attached their bodies together "so, what do you say now" He sheepishly said holding back a grin.

"W-why boyfriend? we can be friends, you can still help me by being my friend" Jin got all defensive, said in louder tone. "But I will not gain anything from that jin. If you need my help, you have to offer something in return too. I will help you in this election's, and in return you will offer me yourself". Jungkook kissed his cheek saying the last thing, and jin is smart enough to know what he means, he needs his body.

" And what happens after the election's " Its not like jin is a saint he had his one night stands and hook ups from time to time but he never committed to anyone.

"Our situation will end, I think in one month the election is, So till then we will be together and after that you will be on your way and me, on mine. So what do you think do you agree? " Jungkook is not in love with jin, he knows it. Its just a physical attraction. He will get over with it after some time. Jeon jungkook never fallen in love with anyone and it will not change any sooner.

They were so engrossed in their conversation that they didn't notice the sound of door opening "am I disturbing something" Yoongi said perplexed of what he is seeing, his friend was glued to a boy, A BOY"

As they heard yoongi both of them looked towards his direction. Seokjin was even more embarrassed now that his friend has seen him. He tried to detach himself from jungkook. But the latter just tighten his arms "you didn't answer me" He said turning towards jin . Jin looked towards yoongi and then at jungkook nervously "let me think of this, I need some time. I'll let you know".

" How" Jungkook questioned again "huh" Jin said nervously "how you will  let me know? You don't have my number! "

"Yeah I don't have one" Hearing this jungkook gave his mobile to jin "dial your number in this and give a call to yourself" Jin did what was asked immediately. He just wanted to go from here. jungkook holding him this way and his friend looking at them like he is watching some most interesting drama was making him to much conscious and nervous. After completing his task he gave his mobile back "As soon as you go home and restart your mobile, text me" Jungkook said looking at his lips. Jin pushed his chest trying to detach himself saying "ok"

But jungkook was making it hard by tightning his grip on his waist "can I kiss you again" Jin was glad his friend was standing at some distance and that they were talking in whisper because he is sure he would dig his grave than to take yoongis teasing. "No" He said forcefully pushing jungkook. Finally they were separated and was maintaining some safe distance.

"A-ah ok then bye" He hurriedly  took his bag and went towards his friend "you, you're not coming" Yoongi asked looking towards jungkook "no thanks. You guys can go,I'll manage".

Seokjin grabbed his friend hand and dragged him before he could say anything. He didn't bother to look at jungkook or more like he was still feeling nervous to look at him.

When they both reached at  yoongi's car, they took there seats silently without saying anything. Yoongi started driving, 5 minutes into the ride and they're still sitting in awkward silence. Actually it was jin who was feeling awkward and embarrass and he can clearly see his friend enjoying it. The playful grin has never left yoongi's face. "Aagghh say it, what you want to say" Jin said frustrated. Yoongi started laughing hysterically "what was happening there, don't say me that you both were making out" He said in between his laugh.